Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 May 2018, 19:13 (Ref:3822160)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
ME should get a ban if he wrecks Grosjean again.
Interesting. I somehow missed Ericsson's involvement. All I saw was Grosjean blatting his car in a cloud of tyre smoke right across the track.....
Old 13 May 2018, 19:37 (Ref:3822163)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Interesting. I somehow missed Ericsson's involvement. All I saw was Grosjean blatting his car in a cloud of tyre smoke right across the track.....
I think that's the joke, from Baku.
Old 13 May 2018, 19:46 (Ref:3822165)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I think that's the joke, from Baku.
Ah, I see. Penny by parachute.....
Old 13 May 2018, 19:46 (Ref:3822166)   #29
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
He can't blame Ericsson, he was no where near him as can be seen http://f1.channel4.com/video/spanish...ewind-1249706/ go from 0.44.

At the time, I thought he'd clipped the white line on cold tyres but apparently he was caught out by Magnussen having a wobble.
Old 13 May 2018, 19:49 (Ref:3822168)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Ericsson was no where near him as can be seen http://f1.channel4.com/video/spanish...ewind-1249706/ go from 0.44.

You didn't get the joke either......
Old 13 May 2018, 19:56 (Ref:3822171)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What has Ericsson got to do with Grosjean’s crash?
Old 13 May 2018, 19:58 (Ref:3822172)   #32
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
The same as when he was blamed in Baku!
Old 13 May 2018, 20:01 (Ref:3822173)   #33
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What has Ericsson got to do with Grosjean’s crash?
Midichlorians
Old 13 May 2018, 20:04 (Ref:3822174)   #34
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Red Bull should drop Ericsson. He's going no where.
Old 13 May 2018, 20:25 (Ref:3822177)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
You didn't get the joke either......
No but crmalcolm says Midichlorians.
Old 13 May 2018, 20:32 (Ref:3822178)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
No but crmalcolm says Midichlorians.
Ah, so Ericsson is Grosjean's father?
Old 13 May 2018, 20:40 (Ref:3822181)   #37
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
The same as when he was blamed in Baku!
But Ericsson was no where near Grosjean when he crashed in Baku?
Old 13 May 2018, 20:43 (Ref:3822182)   #38
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
But Ericsson was no where near Grosjean when he crashed in Baku?
That did not stop Grosjean blaming him for the incident initially, on the radio telling his pitwall "Ericsson hit me".....
Old 13 May 2018, 20:45 (Ref:3822183)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Old 13 May 2018, 20:47 (Ref:3822186)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
All clear now? Or still as muddy as the muddiest place in Muddytown?
Old 13 May 2018, 20:52 (Ref:3822194)   #41
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Ah, so Ericsson is Grosjean's father?
I think it's the other way round because Grosjean is older.
Old 13 May 2018, 20:55 (Ref:3822195)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Of course, silly me.......
Old 13 May 2018, 20:59 (Ref:3822199)   #43
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think they must be very similar in some ways
Old 13 May 2018, 21:19 (Ref:3822202)   #44
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Man I love you guys.
Old 13 May 2018, 21:27 (Ref:3822204)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hey, it's Sunday and I have 10 more days off work. Right now, 'Levity' is my middle name....
Old 13 May 2018, 22:07 (Ref:3822213)   #46
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Grosjean had an absolute shocker of a weekend. He looked like a novice completely out of his depth.

Sorry but why are Haas continuing with him. He's godda go....

At Enstone he came good but has gone bsckwards the more experience he's gained rather.than become stronger.
Old 13 May 2018, 22:08 (Ref:3822215)   #47
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
According to Vettel, the tyres weren't going to last so they had no choice but to pit. I'm not sure that story holds much water. Everyone else managed on a set of softs and a set of mediums. I'm more inclined to think Ferrari saw the VSC and boxed him quick, assuming everyone else would stop too.

Grosjean seems to be worse than he was at the beginning of his career when he was the scapegoat for every crash that happened. I can forgive him spinning because that's a mistake anyone could make (and most of us have!). But doing doughnuts in front of most of the field was a nonsense of the first order. He claimed that he hit the throttle to try to avoid spinning back across the track, yet anyone who's ever driven a racing car knows that that's just what it will do. To keep the car going the same way he needs to stand on the brakes.
Old 13 May 2018, 23:22 (Ref:3822220)   #48
Compromised
Veteran

Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did Lewis/Mercedes thank Pirelli in the podium speech?
Old 13 May 2018, 23:48 (Ref:3822224)   #49
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Grosjean out, Leclerc to Haas, Giovinazzi to Sauber.
Make it happen guys!
Old 14 May 2018, 03:22 (Ref:3822247)   #50
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Grosjean out, Leclerc to Haas, Giovinazzi to Sauber.
Make it happen guys!

Makes perfect sense. Leclerc is now showing what he's capable of. I was a little surprised he wasn't beating Ericsson in the first few rounds, but that's long forgotten now and if he keeps tapping on points like he is Ferrari should move him up to Haas to see how he goes with Magnussen. Magnussen's performances shouldn't be a surprise, he's a great driver, just not very well liked by his peers because he's so aggressive. You could say at Spain that not only did he cause Grojeans reaction that led to a 3 car crash, but he also nudged Alonso and the Renault off track which caused them to have contact and lose places. 5 cars in half a lap

But yeah re Leclerc, as long as Haas are happy to have him for 1 year before he probably replaces Kimi Castro-Kanaan. But who would Haas then have for 2020? Marcus Armstrong!!! Ah probably not.

I wonder if dumped Pascal W would return to Sauber? Giovinazzi is a bit of a hothead imo.