Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Closed Thread

Old 20 Mar 2000, 20:14 (Ref:13264)   #1
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Look, I know you'll frown on this, but there is only one way (at the mo) to get this forum going again.

Let us discuss other games besides racers.

I'm sure people have things to say about Fear Effect on PS, or DC Tomb Raider, it's just that we ain't allowed to!

Pleasey please please?????
Old 20 Mar 2000, 21:20 (Ref:13265)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I am about half way through the thid disk of Fear Effect. This game is very hard. The controls are good, graphics good and dialog excellent. It is a gruesome and gory adult based game, meaning cursing and flying blood. The story line is quite good. I recommend it but with reservations. If you have trouble with action oriented games then don't bother. Another thing, you will not be able to figure out the puzzles without a walk thru book. Some of them are impossible.
Old 21 Mar 2000, 19:49 (Ref:13266)   #3
F1FansClub
Racer

F1FansClub should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yes, OK this forum has been dead lately but that still does not mean that 'off-topics' such as non-racing games should be discussed here! This forum is clearly for 'RACING Sims and Games' and not general games! If you wish to chat about 'Fear Effect' or 'Tomb Raider' then please resort to using 'The Gravel Trap'. As this has nothing to do with this forum anyway I will close it and move it to 'The Gravel Trap'.

Thanks,

Ally
Old 22 Mar 2000, 03:33 (Ref:13267)   #4
G-R
Rookie

G-R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmm, this is a tough one. Maybe we should go about getting this forum changed to a Games forum that covers all games. Any comments?
Old 22 Mar 2000, 09:31 (Ref:13268)   #5
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Face it Moderators!!!! There aren't enough racing games at the mo to keep people in here.

Well, before you close it, I am going to say my piece on Fear Effect.

The graphics, sounds etc.... are brilliant, as is the storyline. It took me a while to kill the first boss (by the neon signs) because I didn't use the evade button (d'oh!) and I am starting to see how much of an action element there is to this game, which is a bit of a disappointment. As for the puzzles, I haven't especially stuck. Yet.
Old 22 Mar 2000, 17:41 (Ref:13269)   #6
F1FansClub
Racer

Ok G-R, what is this forum and web site about? What is the forum called? I'm not cared if there are not enough racing games, the fact is that Ten-Tenths is devoted to Motor Racing and nothing else! Just think it over! There are plenty of other forums on the web to chat about games! The best place to chat about other types of games is The Gravel Trap. Just think - What if you were running a website about football, would you make a forum about F1 for it? NO!

Don't take it too bad, but a motor sport website should speak about topics related to MotorSport and that's it! Use the Gravel Trap for other stuff!

Ally - Moderator
Old 22 Mar 2000, 17:55 (Ref:13270)   #7
F1FansClub
Racer