Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 18 Oct 2021, 18:47 (Ref:4079036)   #271
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bogart, Statham, Hoschton and Braselton need a Peach Pass option; getting pretty busy in those towns!

Just a little drive through the countryside for me!
Old 18 Oct 2021, 18:48 (Ref:4079037)   #272
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Camping in the tiny bivy sack under the rear deck of the Apache? Didn't he have that little sleeve tent with a couple sticks years ago?
He said he could just share a tent with someone there and I had flashbacks and yelled "bring your own damn tent"!!
Old 18 Oct 2021, 18:55 (Ref:4079041)   #273
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
RX7Mandingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
He said he could just share a tent with someone there and I had flashbacks and yelled "bring your own damn tent"!!
I mean, I'm bringing an extra tent, it may be abailable to rent........
for a price
Old 18 Oct 2021, 19:08 (Ref:4079047)   #274
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I mean, I'm bringing an extra tent, it may be abailable to rent........

for a price
He's got the gear. He's just a minimalist when it comes to camping.
Old 22 Oct 2021, 00:46 (Ref:4079421)   #275
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So what's all on the menu this year. I assume steaks on Friday, and I'll bring my usual sausage load. But that isn't really a meal, just some extra protein.
Old 22 Oct 2021, 01:12 (Ref:4079424)   #276
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We’ll stop on the way in on Thursday. Or now we are on a quicker run could bring some stuff. Is there a way to keep it cool when there?
Old 22 Oct 2021, 02:36 (Ref:4079428)   #277
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
So what's all on the menu this year. I assume steaks on Friday, and I'll bring my usual sausage load. But that isn't really a meal, just some extra protein.
I'm still debating ribs on race day but I'll need to get a good count and probably bring all 3 coolers then. My count was at least 10, including the foreign site crashers but not including Thomas/Leigh Ann or UA or any other visitors.
I was assuming steak night Friday as usual. I'm bringing both grills so we'll have smoker and grill option and extra space. I am still considering some breakfast plans, I did buy a bigger pot and 2 pourovers for coffee, I'll bring plenty so no need to stop for some or a pot. I'll bring the Dutch ovens so biscuits in the morning, likely cinnamon rolls for the honey bun and monster breakfast guy in the camper.
I'm open to requests, likely bringing some veg to throw in the grill as well. I need to get my good ice blocks in the freezer but the wife's baking stuff is taking over fridge and freezer space, we added another fridge so 1 medium fridge, large kitchen fridge and 2 large chest freezers, and I can't get room to freeze 5 blocks for my coolers?
Old 22 Oct 2021, 02:38 (Ref:4079429)   #278
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
We’ll stop on the way in on Thursday. Or now we are on a quicker run could bring some stuff. Is there a way to keep it cool when there?
I may have some cooler space if needed, possibly get another cooler loaded. May just have to rotate beverages in to the cooler to keep some space open. Usually we end up with close to 25 coolers in camp somehow
Old 22 Oct 2021, 02:44 (Ref:4079431)   #279
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
RX7Mandingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm doing seafood gumbo raceway with shrimp, crawfish, and crab.
Friday for the pre-races and qualifying I'm probably doing something easy like spaghetti and garlic bread.