Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 May 2021, 18:23 (Ref:4051701)   #51
Racing Harz
Veteran

Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRacing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There you´ll find all to the streams.
https://www.adac-motorsport.de/adac-...le-sendezeiten
Old 15 May 2021, 13:24 (Ref:4051785)   #52
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I did not see anything about this new "penalty box" thing. Its an area on the track (off the race line) where a car will have to travel through at 60 kmh for penalties like the Moto GP "long lap" penalty. For me it seems kinda farcical however im curious to see how its going to work in race conditions.
Old 15 May 2021, 13:25 (Ref:4051786)   #53
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shame it’s not on YouTube this year, certainly made it more straightforward to watch. But this is a great series worth going the extra length to watch!
Old 15 May 2021, 13:25 (Ref:4051787)   #54
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I did not see anything about this new "penalty box" thing. Its an area on the track (off the race line) where a car will have to travel through at 60 kmh for penalties like the Moto GP "long lap" penalty. For me it seems kinda farcical however im curious to see how its going to work in race conditions.

Sounds like the boost sections in formula E
Old 15 May 2021, 14:23 (Ref:4051795)   #55
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
This to me, makes a lot of sense in sprint races like GT Masters. A drive through penalty is basically race ending. So for infractions which are serious enough to be punished, but should not destroy a race, this works.

I like this idea.
Old 15 May 2021, 15:19 (Ref:4051800)   #56
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
In hindsight Akrapovic i think you are right.

It was good that ADAC still made the stream freely available on Motorsport TV with English commentary although it kept freezing for me. Not sure if anyone else had the issue.
Old 15 May 2021, 19:49 (Ref:4051841)   #57
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
In hindsight Akrapovic i think you are right.

It was good that ADAC still made the stream freely available on Motorsport TV with English commentary although it kept freezing for me. Not sure if anyone else had the issue.
I think this issue was widespread. I had it, and I see a lot of people complaining about motorsport.tv on twitter. For a paid service it isn't good enough.

The penatly box thing worked really well. It sounds ridiculous because driving through sections of the circuit does sound like mario kart. But it looked ok when executed, and the penalty felt more appropriate (although being taken after an SC still hurt).

Overall, great race - poor streaming. They need to get it back on YouTube.
Old 16 May 2021, 04:40 (Ref:4051857)   #58
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I think this issue was widespread. I had it, and I see a lot of people complaining about motorsport.tv on twitter. For a paid service it isn't good enough.

The penatly box thing worked really well. It sounds ridiculous because driving through sections of the circuit does sound like mario kart. But it looked ok when executed, and the penalty felt more appropriate (although being taken after an SC still hurt).

Overall, great race - poor streaming. They need to get it back on YouTube.
That's for sure. Does this streaming even show the race in replays? But us in teh english speaking world probably don't have much of a say. I hope DTM is on youtube when that starts.
Old 16 May 2021, 07:07 (Ref:4051862)   #59
Maggo
Racer

Germany
Maggo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you can watch it on vimeo too.
https://vimeo.com/tvsquare
Race stream has english commentary.
Old 16 May 2021, 11:01 (Ref:4051889)   #60
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggo View Post
Old 16 May 2021, 12:09 (Ref:4051896)   #61
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggo View Post
Thank you Mr. Maggo, great find. This will do.
Old 20 May 2021, 06:55 (Ref:4052352)   #62
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quality racing in very tricky conditions from what I could tell?

Nice to see Ammermuller on great form!
Old 9 Jun 2021, 18:10 (Ref:4055440)   #63
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Dennis Lind will replace Charles Weerts at WRT for this weekend’s round at Red Bull Ring because Charles is concentrating on his exams.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 11:27 (Ref:4055839)   #64
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
For the first time the championship will have LIVE TV coverage in the UK on FREESPORTS. only just noticed before the start of race 1. A great discovery.
Old 13 Jun 2021, 11:39 (Ref:4056105)   #65
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Huge accident on lap 1 in Red Bull Ring, red flag. Fortunately Maro Engel is ok, his car? Destroyed.
https://twitter.com/gtmasters/status...405546505?s=20

Barrier damage to be repaired.

Wish Freesports/GT Masters would fix the commentary sound. Its..... well, horrendous.

They've repaired the barrier by sticking a concrete block behind the damaged piece of armco. I really hope no one else goes off there. Cant be a great solution?

Last edited by tux; 13 Jun 2021 at 12:07.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 11:22 (Ref:4073227)   #66
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Yesterday the Zakspeed Mercedes catches fire & today the Callaway Corvette. Huge shame. Imagine parking next to a fire engine while you are on fire and STILL having to put the fire out yourself, madness.
Old 15 Oct 2021, 05:16 (Ref:4078538)   #67
Racing Harz
Veteran

Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRacing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aston Martin will be back in Hockenheim in the GT Masters.
https://gt-place.com/2021/10/14/mit-...sters-zurueck/
Old 10 Nov 2021, 14:04 (Ref:4082591)   #68
Racing Harz
Veteran

Germany
Herzberg am Harz
The finale at the Nürburgring was some of the best GT3-Racing in a long time, ****ing fantastic action!
https://youtu.be/3lUNiByeQrY