Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Apr 2001, 11:14 (Ref:80121)   #1
kukuciau
Rookie

kukuciau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

hey...since i am new here , i would love to see you guys contribute to my list of drivers and other F1 personnel's nicknames.

heres mine:
Cobbler - for both Schumachers,...coz they make shoes!!!

Barbarian - This is for Jacques Villeneuve because he is keeping that ugly beard of his, and together with his balding head, he just looks like a BARBARIAN

Coffin Face - DC!! yeah, David Coulthard has a face so big, flat and square that it really looks like a Coffin wood.

Irritating CRY BABY - and guess who??......thats for Rubens Barrichello because he is so timid and mentally weak that he cries easily just like a cry baby. And he is irritating coz he craps nonsense that he can beat MS. By the way, i really can't stand the sight of Rubens crying on the podium after Hockeinheim 2000. He looked a little kid who was slapped by his dad for stealing or peeping or something like that.

DUCK FEET - HaHA HA HA... I think it is funny if you look at Johnny Herbert's feet after the Formula 3 crash. I am sure his feet is crushed so bad that it looked as flat as a duck feet. So we can call Johnny a duck or a duck feet.

Uncle Scrooge - yeah...thats for Frank Williams. I really think he looks like Uncle Scrooge(the character from the novel "CHRISTMAS CAROL", both are similar coz both are thin and wear glasses. I love the look of Frank siting on the wheelchair looking worried, just like Uncle Scrooge worrying about his money!!

Alrite guys......please contribute with your list of driver nicknames!!!
thanx my dear fellow viewers!!! i appreciate your contribution!!!
Old 13 Apr 2001, 13:39 (Ref:80171)   #2
robert2000
Racer

England
Cambridge, UK
robert2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kukuciau
DUCK FEET - HaHA HA HA... I think it is funny if you look at Johnny Herbert's feet after the Formula 3 crash. I am sure his feet is crushed so bad that it looked as flat as a duck feet. So we can call Johnny a duck or a duck feet.
That's funny is it. That is a disgusting and sadistic sense of humour. Johnny Herbert was one of Britain's best prospects and he lost it all in a crash. He almost lost his legs, so to have feet at all was a miracle. Quite frankly I despise people who laugh at serious accidents.
Old 13 Apr 2001, 14:52 (Ref:80181)   #3
aadpack
Rookie

aadpack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

He KUKU

are you loco ???
Old 13 Apr 2001, 16:27 (Ref:80191)   #4
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The bit about Johnny was disgusting, the rest of it not very impressive either. That stuff is not going to go over well here
Old 13 Apr 2001, 18:05 (Ref:80202)   #5
Jmon
Rookie

Jmon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey penis man, stop it.
Old 13 Apr 2001, 22:31 (Ref:80251)   #6
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i like the coffin 1...rest r pretty lame
Old 13 Apr 2001, 22:38 (Ref:80261)   #7
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Jmon, though I echo your sentiments, I wish you could have found a better way to phrase it.

kukuciau, that was a pretty revolting comment. Most of us take the dangers of the sport pretty seriously and don't find them amusing.
Old 14 Apr 2001, 09:39 (Ref:80363)   #8
kukuciau
Rookie

kukuciau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oh come on GUYS!!!! we need some sense of humuor over this Forum......we can bring the fans rivalry to another level by giving nicknames
Old 14 Apr 2001, 09:52 (Ref:80365)   #9
robert2000
Racer

England
Cambridge, UK
robert2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is a boundary and taking the mickey out of Johnny Herbert having his legs shattered in a serious accident oversteps that mark.
Old 14 Apr 2001, 10:34 (Ref:80374)   #10
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!

Quote:
Originally posted by kukuciau
Funny...not.

Everyone at this forum does have a sense of humour, but it does not stretch to laughing at the consequences of a terrible accident.