Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 19 Oct 2013, 17:39 (Ref:3319928)   #1
acadvent
Rookie

Scotland
Thetford, Norfolk
acadvent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SNETTERTON OPEN SPORTS CAR RACES - 9 &10 NOVEMBER 2013

Hi Guys,

MSVR are putting on a series of races over the weekend of the 9th and 10th November at Snetterton.

Some of you may recall that they did something similar for saloon cars during the summer but the forthcoming event is for sports cars, Caterhams, Radicals, MGs, Morgans, anything that is a sports car is welcome I believe.

The entry fees are meant to be affordable and there is a fair degree of seat time to be had for the money.

The rest of the programme is the Ginetta winter series I think and there is brace of Monoposto type races as well.

Details should all be on the MSVR website or call David Willey at Brands on
T: 01474 875 202 or use his email E: david.willey@msv.com

We have been talking about the potential of a series of races like this during the season at Snetterton and this could be a trial effort so it would be good to support the weekend.

There are a number of Caterhams shaping up to be there so we need some other marques to balance that!!

I managed to fail to get my saloon out for the race meeting earlier in the year but have a driver wanting to use my Formula Ford for the Monoposto race so it would be good to see a good grid for both categories.

Thanks for considering this event, it could be a good season closer unless you are also going to Anglesey in December!!!

Best regards,

acadvent