Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Closed Thread

Old 3 Oct 2004, 13:14 (Ref:1113973)   #26
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by abigial
Now now you are jumping to conclusions. Shireen and her friends could get gobby with you.

Love Abigail
But Shireen isn't the one with Gobby in her nickname is she?

And not a member of the same group either..

Last edited by blackx; 3 Oct 2004 at 13:17.
Old 3 Oct 2004, 13:18 (Ref:1113975)   #27
abigial
Rookie

abigial should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by blackx
But Shireen isn't the one with Gobby in her nickname is she?
Such inteligent boys from the Black Country. Exactly the point. Webbo will still be working it out.
Old 3 Oct 2004, 13:35 (Ref:1113988)   #28
webbo
Racer

England
Down South
webbo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now you know why i didn't go to Public School
Old 3 Oct 2004, 18:42 (Ref:1114193)   #29
abigail
Racer

abigail should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
None genuine without the correct spelling all you ABIGAIL lovers. The wrongun has the I and A reversed in case some of you had not notice. Initially I thought someone had cracked my password.

Top bloke Webbo for spotting it too! You are forever one of my gang.

I have not gone yet although the Butler would like me to give it all up straight away to avoid further upset but I do not intend to quit so easily. From the times of the fake's postings we can conclude that it was not someone who was at Curborough sprint today at the very least. So two of you are off the hook plus two others who we trust. Oh yes, our spies were there too!

A couple of others would not have wasted Sunday lunch drinking time either!!

And fake, stop quoting the Butler, only one other person knows who he is!

Love AbigAIl
Old 3 Oct 2004, 18:45 (Ref:1114197)   #30
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is....and can only be...1 AbigAIl
Old 3 Oct 2004, 20:11 (Ref:1114253)   #31
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've had a long, wet day's racing today. I have no idea what's going on here. I do know it has nothing to do with the thread...
Old 3 Oct 2004, 20:25 (Ref:1114272)   #32
abigail
Racer

Sorry Woolley, but if you found somebody bloody-minded, snide and unpleasant impersonating you, wouldn't you and your friends respond. Oh yes, fake Abigail, if you read this, from the times of the posts we can conclude from that who it is not which has shortened the list considerably. So, it is nobody who was at Curborough or Brands today. And from some PM's four more are excluded. Just think about that eh folks?
Love Abigail
Old 3 Oct 2004, 20:54 (Ref:1114303)   #33
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by abigail
Sorry Woolley, but if you found somebody bloody-minded, snide and unpleasant impersonating you, wouldn't you and your friends respond. Oh yes, fake Abigail, if you read this, from the times of the posts we can conclude from that who it is not which has shortened the list considerably. So, it is nobody who was at Curborough or Brands today. And from some PM's four more are excluded. Just think about that eh folks?
Love Abigail
as mentioned elsewhere, whilst I was not at either venue, neither was I in any fit state to even venjure near the pc. ..... far too far away from the bathroom !!!!!

Hopefully this has also removed me from the list of suspects.
Old 3 Oct 2004, 20:59 (Ref:1114312)   #34
abigial
Rookie

abigial should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by abigail
Love Abigail
There you go making assumptions again. Blackberry is a lovely product made in Canada.
Old 3 Oct 2004, 21:14 (Ref:1114329)   #35
abigail
Racer

Stu, trust you will be better soon and a sincere thank you for that. Take care.

MMM, looking at the fake post, definitely some sort of consultant then, or at least a word containing four of the letters from that word. Well you might not use that valuable product in the rain so who stayed in their car? And possibly someone who has used the words "making assumptions" in earlier posts. Someone who is a web consultant perhaps, or has a friend who is??
Old 3 Oct 2004, 21:16 (Ref:1114332)   #36
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm closing this thread as it has gone rather a long way off topic. Now for some further investigations.
Closed Thread