Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Old 7 Jul 2014, 02:53 (Ref:3431226)   #26
Rusty Nail
Racer

New Zealand
NZ
Rusty Nail should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats true puke. I'm a bit of a fan of FF and I wish we could get some national advertiser to come in and pick up naming rights for the NZFF Championship. Its on the up and up again thanks to the efforts of the SIFF Club who are now co-ordinating the National Championship.

And I say advertiser rather than sponsor as sponsor implies an altruistic involvement. In my opinion a naming rights advertiser would get good value for money and with a lot less investment than that of a lot of individuals and corporates who are involved in the motorsport scene.

Maybe I should start a new thread on FF? Wonder if that should be in this NZ Motorsport sub forum or under the Single Seater banner?

Last edited by Rusty Nail; 7 Jul 2014 at 02:54. Reason: spelling