Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2002, 06:46 (Ref:313295)   #51
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
been trying to get RLM now for 30 mins....nothing there at all . This is really frustrating , i just fancied listening to the Gary Champion breakfast show while i was doing stuff at home this morning.....

They need to sort this out .
Old 14 Jun 2002, 06:55 (Ref:313300)   #52
jc_nl
Racer

Netherlands
Dedemsvaart
jc_nl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's getting boring but it's the same here.
This is not what I had expected

I realy hope they can improve the situation for the race.
Old 14 Jun 2002, 08:27 (Ref:313330)   #53
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its working now 9.30 uk time....

it looks like its just going to be unreliable all weekend.
Old 14 Jun 2002, 09:39 (Ref:313359)   #54
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
BAR Babe , just got all us 10 10th'ers a mention on Radi Le Mans.....nice one.
Old 17 Jun 2002, 22:55 (Ref:315756)   #55
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Just back home,
I was aware that there was a few problems with the live web feed as it was oversubscribed with eager listeners. However the team did everything they could to secure extra bandwidth and I believe they did this early on Sunday morning.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate/workship the guys and girls who were responsible for such a fine piece of work. I tuned in to RLM on the web when I got home from work on Wednesday and, apart from the period between going to bed and arriving at LM mid afternoon the following day I did not miss a thing - ABSOLUTELY ****ING SUPERB!!

I am told that there is a team of 50 people behind Radio Le Mans and evey last one of them deserves a mega thank you. Le Mans is an awesome event on it's own, but the radio station 'makes it' and I really can't imagine one without the other.

So, to everyone who was involved, THANK YOU! See you all next year
Old 18 Jun 2002, 08:08 (Ref:315880)   #56
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well said Craig, they guys were fantastic, did you hear the commentary on Formula "Boring" - absolutely classic!

Well done & thanks to all involved.
Old 18 Jun 2002, 08:36 (Ref:315894)   #57
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And there were some nice comments on team orders too. Can't remember them but they made me laugh at the time!

FG
Old 18 Jun 2002, 11:01 (Ref:315980)   #58
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Did anyone hear the football commentary - superb stuff! He was so much better than listening on the BBC

Funniest memory ? Possibly the interview with the mechanic who got hit by flying chair, but probably the moment that everyone thought the number 1 Audi had caught fire on the Mulsanne... that certainly brought the race to life for many!
Old 18 Jun 2002, 11:58 (Ref:316020)   #59
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The football commentary was brill, you have been down by MG the place just mad when england scored as for funnist momment it had to be the interview with the bloke who made the numbers for the side of the cars, I was sat up at the esses p***ing my self.

But I would also like to thank the RLM team for there hard work over the weekend, because without them and i think i would not have had a clue what was going on.
Old 18 Jun 2002, 12:03 (Ref:316022)   #60
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A big thanks to Radio Le Mans me and my friends, Le Mans would not be the same with out you. I am lucky enough to recall LM before it was created and trying to listen to the postions over the tannoy every hour was no fun!
Old 18 Jun 2002, 16:13 (Ref:316217)   #61
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually I'd like to add my thanks to the team! They did a great job covering the event for those who couldn't be there.

Some great laughs (booing of the leader car when they read it out comes to mind).

I'd also like to thank them for reading my email out!!

They say they have faces for radio...
Old 18 Jun 2002, 16:50 (Ref:316237)   #62
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Well if anyone has seen David Addison they will know just how accurate that comment was!