Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 7 Nov 2008, 19:11 (Ref:2330251)   #26
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
One sticky thread in the main forum would suffice.

Currently it should be named something like 'Le Mans 2009 Rumours/News'

As we get closer to the event 'Le Mans 2009 Pre-Race', then a thread for Qualifying and finally the race itself, each new thread should see the old one 'un'stickied.
Old 8 Nov 2008, 18:59 (Ref:2330733)   #27
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I happen to think this is a good choice. Le Mans is seen as the pinnacle of sportscar racing. I know certain people who would disagree with me on that, but it's where the biggest sportscar names, teams, drivers and media can be found all together (I can't think of many people who's ambition in sportscars, instead of winning LM, is to win the Tourist Trophy).

Come spring time there will be more LM threads, about camping, grandstands, late tickets, tours, test days, qualifying, the race day, experiences, memories and more - and even if that wasn't entirely the case before, it can be the case now.

It's only one or two extra mouse clicks and is at the top of the main sportscar forum anyway, I'm really scratching my head as to why it should be such a bad thing, even if some people don't whole-heartedly agree with the principle of it.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 14:13 (Ref:2333126)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exactly.