Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 15 Sep 2008, 22:12 (Ref:2291309)   #1
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New rod differential

New rod differential at animations Solid Works when one axle stop.

Differential Gear. It's first design.

Without any cogged gear, and if we will employ oiled lubrication solid ball bearing (closed), then work is possible without oil oiling .Polyurethane HD belt.
I am some, that such will work without that noises differential .
efficiency are better in my solutions.
I judge it for it, that warm is sometimes in very "noisy" differ oil. However, they do not heat small on practically cardan ball bearings. Striped transmission too not see to hot.
I think , so efficiency are 3% better.

Regards Andrew
Old 16 Sep 2008, 01:16 (Ref:2291398)   #2
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Well Andrew, welcome to Ten Tenths!

I am not sure I actually understand, but you must have gotten here because of an interest in LeMans or sportscars, so
Old 16 Sep 2008, 15:54 (Ref:2291910)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK.....

Andrew, help us with the direct link with sportscars here?
Old 16 Sep 2008, 17:28 (Ref:2291975)   #4
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well it looks like it is a non lubricated (dry) belt driven differential that is a semi direct drive that would allow a car the benefit of limited slip yet give it motive drive to get back to the pits if either side was made inop., broken shaft,lost wheel etc.

But that is just a stab in the dark!!

L.P.
Old 9 May 2009, 00:07 (Ref:2458330)   #5
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Well Andrew, welcome to Ten Tenths!

I am not sure I actually understand, but you must have gotten here because of an interest in LeMans or sportscars, so
On races in LeMans farther are using these heavy valves ??

The issue very much often raised, important for aviation and car LeMans :
Yeah I just wanted to clarify this matter of the weight "be greater" for my solution.
She is very often raised, as the lack of the advantage of my engine.
And it is of course the untrue, but intellectual ‘box’ are ordering to think so, that it is a truth.
As a token of it I did taking off the weight on which I put the valve with the spring and spring retainer(witout retainer locks) diametef full phi 32 mm ( diameter canal 30 mm),
And I other side Piston , rod, pin,and two rings diameter 38 mm , what is a greater dimension than a valve has him considerably.
In spite of it, in the photograph done by me clearly one can see, that much he is heavier unite the valve.
If not you believe, go to scrap, find and take the piston with the connecting rod from the old lawnmower and about the same diameter valve with the spring from some car engine.. I think that you will be not having to use scales, because after taken into one hand piston, and into second of valve, you will be sure knew what was heavier.
If now will add to the moving weight of valve ( the reciprocating mass) rocker arm, mecanical regulations of clearance valve (or very heavy hydraulic valve lifter( tappet)) taped (ewentualy push rod). it sure it will turn out that the weight of the valve is twice as bigger from set piston –rod same diameter.
However, that's not all in relation to the weight.
He is reaching to valves static weight so things like valve quide in heads, and rocker arm shaft.
One should also add the weight not chosen materials of the head, about the diameter piston. and lengths of his cylinder.
For lowering static mass of the engine one should add the lack bolts for screwing the head, since altogether cylinders around wit cylinder valves it is possible easily to make one-piece steel out, and then aren't needed bolts to the head together with threaded with their nests.
Adding this static reducing the weight, we receive altogether the piston valve is three times lighter than the traditional valve.!!
And greatest loss of engine mass.Piston valves mass, at the same diameter like valves, they cause that he is arriving about 15 % of jumping volume of the engine. That is mass of the engine is also reducing about 15 %.
In net part all about termal efficiency.I am only attention, so most important in combustion chamber, are TEMPERATURE elements.

All detail about photo:
Poped Valve : weight only poped,springs,taper all 176,5 Gram.
Diameter 32 mm
diameter open gap 28,5 mm.
Piston with rods, pin, two rings , weight 160,5 Gram
Diameter 38 mm - it's 25% more poped in diameter( some weight are they grow with the square of the radius) . Gap 38 mm .

Such a difference, that for the stability, one should add the biggest weight from the set to this scale

Andrew
Old 16 May 2009, 11:45 (Ref:2463376)   #6
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
And now small warning for future designers of my idea engine. What problems clearly apparently they will have to deal with. It is an effect of ten-times increasing the power in relation to the mass-produced fiat.126 engine. During this attempt turnovers didn't exceed 3500 RPM one can see , but effects

Shows it has become with polished rod on photo .It color has been changed on result of temperature on bearing on blue .Of course, at present everything is exchanged and the engine is sending for the demonstration of his work.

Regards Andrew
Old 20 May 2009, 02:29 (Ref:2465478)   #7
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Am I missing something? This thread makes about as much sense as handing your bank account details to a Nigerian bloke who you email...
Old 20 May 2009, 10:41 (Ref:2465615)   #8
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvl_x19 View Post
Am I missing something? This thread makes about as much sense as handing your bank account details to a Nigerian bloke who you email...
Still supposedly in more civilized countries and in the more refined way they took care, so that in this my account I lack money, so I don't have a lot for the execution. But there are also people which for free are supporting my idea. Above beautiful for me one Greek inventor did animated films, most probably also not for so that I keep it under my bed at home.

Yes, at the animated film he doesn't have the outlet pipe and intake. In every traditional engine such pipes are and it is about dimensions very much determined which they have very much a large impact to ultimate parameters of engines. In this structure of the phenomenon occurring wtych pipes are much more intense than in traditional engines, because of opening and shutting a ports are during max speeds of pistons. At such violent opening, phenomena resonase are very strong. One should in detail work them out.. I applied such phenomena in my engine, having some given from one man worked Peenemunde under Werner Von Braun
Walter Kaaden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacky was a forerunner .
Expansion chamber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacy effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I designed at first time my prototype of engine 600 cm^ 3, to parameters 100 HP. And there is only a wonderful trick here: the Engine surprised me favourably, and has 2,5 times of more power than I established .... Neat trick !!!

In 1982 we not have internet.....

Regards Andrew
Old 20 May 2009, 16:01 (Ref:2465770)   #9
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
Still supposedly in more civilized countries and in the more refined way they took care, so that in this my account I lack money, so I don't have a lot for the execution. But there are also people which for free are supporting my idea. Above beautiful for me one Greek inventor did animated films, most probably also not for so that I keep it under my bed at home.

Yes, at the animated film he doesn't have the outlet pipe and intake. In every traditional engine such pipes are and it is about dimensions very much determined which they have very much a large impact to ultimate parameters of engines. In this structure of the phenomenon occurring wtych pipes are much more intense than in traditional engines, because of opening and shutting a ports are during max speeds of pistons. At such violent opening, phenomena resonase are very strong. One should in detail work them out.. I applied such phenomena in my engine, having some given from one man worked Peenemunde under Werner Von Braun
Walter Kaaden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacky was a forerunner .
Expansion chamber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacy effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I designed at first time my prototype of engine 600 cm^ 3, to parameters 100 HP. And there is only a wonderful trick here: the Engine surprised me favourably, and has 2,5 times of more power than I established .... Neat trick !!!

In 1982 we not have internet.....

Regards Andrew
Old 20 May 2009, 18:12 (Ref:2465852)   #10
Dyson20
Rookie

Dyson20 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What the hell is going on?!?!?
Old 20 May 2009, 18:45 (Ref:2465874)   #11
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ahh, I get this. I could explain to you all, but me and Andrew have sworn to a secret agreement which would involve our left ear and right little finger being removed with toothpicks by a group of Lithuanian bankers.
Old 20 May 2009, 23:17 (Ref:2466071)   #12
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Ahh, I get this. I could explain to you all, but me and Andrew have sworn to a secret agreement which would involve our left ear and right little finger being removed with toothpicks by a group of Lithuanian bankers.
Gingers4Justice,
whether can carry animated version of our explanation out with a view to better understanding the issue ??

As for now, a few static photographs :

Some work with "resonace".
Eexhauts with cone:

exhauts with cone and mufler:

Regards Andrew

Ps. Catalic muffler no need... NOx practicaly aborted....
Old 20 May 2009, 23:24 (Ref:2466076)   #13
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So the confusion intensifies...
Old 21 May 2009, 01:47 (Ref:2466133)   #14
TWK
Veteran

TWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Feliks,

As a friend of innovation, I commend you on your very beneficial work that can make Le Mans-loving mankind very happy. Your great engineering, nay, physics genius is clear.

What a wonderful thing it will be if it can be consumated with great adiabatic principles, for the betterment of the race - to say nothing of races.

I humbly would like to suggest you get in contact with my friend, Alberto Soloroli, diplomate in engineering, University of Toronto (though they lost his records) and also committee chairman of ASTM (unfortunately they also lost his records). He, like you, is a genius, and like you, unrecognized by his peers.

But for you, very important, Mr. Soloroli, (known to his friends as "Solo Al") holds millions of shares of the conglomerate "Infinite Networks," and is very well acquanted in the Karamouzi Bank & Trust Ltd., Republic of Cameroon, which has issued him a $25 million dollar letter of credit against, 28 million shares of Infinite Networks (INNX), and reportedly, its subsidiary, "Cosmic Energy."

In addition to that, Mr. Soloroli was appointed a Minister Plenepotentiary of the United Kingdom of Atlantis, who were able to offer a big loan to Palau as reported by our friend Murphy in June 2007:

Quote:
A delegation of Atlanteans arrived suddenly last month and requested to meet with (Tommy) Remengesau (Palau’s President), said Billy Kuartei, chief of staff for the president. Kuartei said he cautiously set up a meeting with the president’s senior legal counsel, the attorney general and himself instead.

The proposal was for a low-interest loan of up to $100 million – the catch (there always is one, you know) was that Palau would have to pay a fee of 2 percent of the loan, or up to $2 million, to Atlantis as part of the deal. The kingdom also wanted Palau to sign a number of treaties that recognized Atlantis as a country and essentially set up diplomatic relations. When Palau investigators used a marine law enforcement program to locate the country with the coordinates given by the delegation that visited Palau, “No land mass was shown.” Atlantis was apparently still underwater.
So, you see Feliks, Al is the guy you have to get to know. I know he will help you out.
Old 21 May 2009, 01:59 (Ref:2466135)   #15
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Does Andrew have to by a Porsche RS Spyder now?
Old 21 May 2009, 11:24 (Ref:2466342)   #16
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWK View Post
Feliks,

.........."Cosmic Energy."

In addition to that, Mr. Soloroli was appointed a Minister Plenepotentiary of the United Kingdo....

So, you see Feliks, Al is the guy you have to get to know. I know he will help you out.
This situation theoretically is reminding such little: you have the wife which betrayed you, and you just learnt about it. what will you do if this is the case? It is possible to live farther and to pretend that nothing happened. But happy it most probably you won't already be. And even nothing to it will advise Mr. Soloroli. And what's more contrary to appearances my problem isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvl_x19 View Post
This bank account details ..... are out of date !

It is new data of my account :

I'ts name half rotate engine.

or Twin Feliks:

Best regards Andrew
Old 21 May 2009, 11:50 (Ref:2466361)   #17
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
del
Old 21 May 2009, 15:26 (Ref:2466501)   #18
acox93
Racer

United Kingdom
surrey
acox93 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 21 May 2009, 15:39 (Ref:2466513)   #19
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does this not belong somewhere else??!! Like: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

L.P.
Old 21 May 2009, 16:35 (Ref:2466541)   #20
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acox93 View Post
Just because its beyond your level of comprehension !!!
Old 21 May 2009, 17:07 (Ref:2466560)   #21
Tom87
Racer

England
Tom87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
It is new data of my account :

I'ts name half rotate engine.

Hi Andrew, like the concept, but I can't see the benefit over a more conventional layout... surely the loading of the shaft/rocker connecting the crank to the to the reciprocating piston would be too high?

Also I agree that this thread should be moved somewhere more appropriate as while I'm interested in your creations the link to sportscars is a little tenous!
Old 22 May 2009, 09:39 (Ref:2466962)   #22
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom87 View Post
Hi Andrew,.......

Also I agree that this thread should be moved somewhere more appropriate as while I'm interested in your creations the link to sportscars is a little tenous!
I forgot for myself that after all sports cars had the bulk of cylinders.

I am remedying this oversight, and I am presenting version 16 cylindrical, but with only one connecting rod. usually appearing 15 additional I left, because in sports cars after all a weight is counting, when they are not needed, it for every to carry such a weight

Apart from that it is hard to make long crankshafts which require specjalngh of big and accurate machine tools. I presented 16 cylindrical version with only an around one crank which is being carried out on the popular small lathe. How we will still add to it, around this engine can work without oil which constantly is being sacked to the racecourse and he causes the coming into existence of the very great threat, one can see it that this structure is created for sport. All bearings in this engine are of type closed with solid grease. Sealing are Teflon, or when somebody prefers, it is greased with fuel (because it is sport the diesel can be) .

How we will still add to it, that in of the my proposes cylinders don't require grinding (accuracy of the cast be enough) and only piston are being grinded on popular for grinder to normal rollers, we have it odds that races will finally become available to much wider take-up people.

perhaps these virtues, they will cause, that this structure will also come racecourses across.

Regards Andrew
Old 22 May 2009, 12:52 (Ref:2467043)   #23
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Go look at Commer tS3 engines? They date back to the 60s, and had 3 cylinders, 6 pistons, piston ported 2 stroke.

The last 2 complete engines were sold to Ford in Detroit... Copyright had run out.
Ford were talking about making it out of ceramic, so lubricant free...

VERY light, and compact engine. With a Roots supercharger to boot.
Old 22 May 2009, 22:43 (Ref:2467369)   #24
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Go look at Commer tS3 engines? They date back to the 60s, and had 3 cylinders, 6 pistons, piston ported 2 stroke.

The last 2 complete engines were sold to Ford in Detroit... Copyright had run out.
Ford were talking about making it out of ceramic, so lubricant free...

VERY light, and compact engine. With a Roots supercharger to boot.
Oh Yes! See my page http://www.new4stroke.com in " History " bookmark pages.

Andrew
Old 28 May 2009, 01:42 (Ref:2470637)   #25
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Ok,
And now about the most important advantage of my engine
This structure how, higher I demonstrated the graph, has the different degree of compress ratio on placing angles between two crankshafts .
The changeable compression ratio was applied in a few advanced different structures of special engines .
He has most often been carried out with the help special Biceri pistons.

and these are virtues from using it

Thorough description in the NASA contango :
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19800011788_1980011788.pdf[/URL]
In my structure exceptionally it is easy to carry out such a changeable compression ratio. He is carrying out sie it behind the help very of straightforward device for the picture. And most important: this device is changing the compression ratio in all top hats of the given engine(even for example 16 cylinders).
It is very much cheap way, and simultaneous in the reliable way is carrying out all described higher virtues of the changeable compression ratio.

Engine new 4 stroke has changeable compressio ratio.
It's up to the angle of coupling with the main piston .
Graph some varations:

Regards Andrew