Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 11 Sep 2022, 12:55 (Ref:4125662)   #226
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
While at Le Mans and on the shuttle getting a lift back to the campsite at Porsche curves a friend noticed all the 911s. “Common aren’t they?” She remarked. Someone else on the bus took did not see the joke and took umbrage.

The dbag thing annoys me. It is simultaneously a car for people who appreciate cars and for those with no imagination.
Old 11 Sep 2022, 14:05 (Ref:4125670)   #227
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It looks perfect in that goldish bodypaint
Old 11 Sep 2022, 14:27 (Ref:4125685)   #228
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
While at Le Mans and on the shuttle getting a lift back to the campsite at Porsche curves a friend noticed all the 911s. “Common aren’t they?” She remarked. Someone else on the bus took did not see the joke and took umbrage.

The dbag thing annoys me. It is simultaneously a car for people who appreciate cars and for those with no imagination.
So a BMW for those with more money? Cobblestone makes for interesting tyre squeal

Luckily that guy isn't at our site when the beetles come out to race
Old 12 Sep 2022, 14:21 (Ref:4125836)   #229
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And then felt at home this morning walking to the flat after a nice full English.

He was in the disabled bay, seems quite spry so..... But he didn't leave it in gear and walked away until we all pointed out, uh dude your car
I actually like that colour quite a bit. (I have to spell it like that given your location right?)
Old 12 Sep 2022, 16:23 (Ref:4125859)   #230
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I actually like that colour quite a bit. (I have to spell it like that given your location right?)
Well we won twice so.......

Out and about today, cut through on Bond St and yes, yes that's a parking warden giving him a ticket. I haven't kept up enough to know what model it is any more
Old 12 Sep 2022, 17:06 (Ref:4125867)   #231
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Also spotted

It appeared to be RHD as well

Old 12 Sep 2022, 17:43 (Ref:4125869)   #232
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Also spotted

It appeared to be RHD as well

That shooting brake ferrari used to be my dream car. But damn where are there this many ferrari's and other fancy kit? You are obviously not staying in the low rent district.
Old 12 Sep 2022, 19:18 (Ref:4125885)   #233
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
That shooting brake ferrari used to be my dream car. But damn where are there this many ferrari's and other fancy kit? You are obviously not staying in the low rent district.
The expensive part of the monopoly board
Old 13 Sep 2022, 08:22 (Ref:4125929)   #234
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Playing with house money, father in laws flat in the fancy part of town. Gotten the side eye from a few other guests when I come rolling in with my backpack and jeans but the staff is great.

One more round about town this afternoon, so far no trying fancy Porsche and I skipped a couple newer Astons. And all of the Lambo and RR abominations are ignored
Old 13 Sep 2022, 13:53 (Ref:4125969)   #235
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Last day update of the cars of Mayfair. Around the corner from each other Honda e and Aventador LP700-4

A car I never thought I would see in person, and note the plate
Old 13 Sep 2022, 14:38 (Ref:4125976)   #236
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My one day in London city centre, I found myself saying "Ooh, Ferrari!! Oooh!!!! TVR!!!! Oooooooh!!!! Morgan!!!!!"
Old 13 Sep 2022, 14:55 (Ref:4125981)   #237
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
My one day in London city centre, I found myself saying "Ooh, Ferrari!! Oooh!!!! TVR!!!! Oooooooh!!!! Morgan!!!!!"

You came over at the right sort of time of year. During the UK's summer time we usually get an influx of wealthy types from the Middle East who come over to escape the searing temperatures in their home countries, and they are often the only ones who can afford to buy these more exotic cars.
Old 14 Sep 2022, 23:06 (Ref:4126091)   #238
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Last one after I got home this afternoon. Nothing special but figured I could end with a Hilux
Old 17 Sep 2022, 12:33 (Ref:4126324)   #239
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Peak of cab forward design

sent during haircut
Old 21 Sep 2022, 21:00 (Ref:4126761)   #240
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Last one after I got home this afternoon. Nothing special but figured I could end with a Hilux
Perfect!!
Quote:
Peak of cab forward design

sent during haircut
Classic!!!
Old 21 Sep 2022, 21:04 (Ref:4126764)   #241
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
To my fellow Georgians or current residents, take a look at rental car lots. They got nothing. This was my rental today because they had nothing else. Comped the fuel for me, so I was doing my best Sabine Schmitz impersonation across nowhere South Cackalack today. Beautiful but so run down

And WTF with the keys Enterprise??
Old 22 Sep 2022, 00:51 (Ref:4126778)   #242
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tell me that due to various freak events it ended up full of people.

No rentals. No new cars cars anywhere. Rental companies got spooked about stock when all the airports closed. Then when they reopened the manufactures forgot to make cars

The ones you do find have the mileage on them!
Old 22 Sep 2022, 00:53 (Ref:4126779)   #243
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
The van I saw yesterday. And when I post it for some reason is to upside down ffs.

The truck. I think I’ve seen at a cars and coffee a few months back. Here it is out in the wild.
Attached Thumbnails
FD5BB0DF-D941-4288-A2E6-F19A6F13903C.jpeg   FB329C0E-769F-43FF-B2D0-A4641888CF0B.jpeg  
Old 22 Sep 2022, 02:53 (Ref:4126785)   #244
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
To my fellow Georgians or current residents, take a look at rental car lots. They got nothing. This was my rental today because they had nothing else. Comped the fuel for me, so I was doing my best Sabine Schmitz impersonation across nowhere South Cackalack today. Beautiful but so run down

And WTF with the keys Enterprise??
I've had that a couple times, makes no sense why all the keys are together. Guess for efficiency you can lose them all and get billed a couple grand to replace. Similar news, they lost my keys to my city car at the shop while I was out and couldn't get a new set from Ford cause they don't have any so that's nice.
Old 22 Sep 2022, 11:41 (Ref:4126818)   #245
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
The van I saw yesterday. And when I post it for some reason is to upside down ffs.

The truck. I think I’ve seen at a cars and coffee a few months back. Here it is out in the wild.
One of my neighbors has a similar vintage truck that he keeps in the garage and I never see him drive, but if the day ever happens that I see it on the road I'm going to take a picture. His is candy apple red.
Old 22 Sep 2022, 23:56 (Ref:4126914)   #246
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Some nice small Japanese trucks today. One of them is an antique registered one.

Sorry for the quality. Blame the passenger.
Attached Thumbnails
7DC28DE2-E497-417A-B4C3-C11E036B10B0.jpeg   1608094B-9D32-430F-91F0-B6983711F227.jpeg  
Old 23 Sep 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4126974)   #247
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Some nice small Japanese trucks today. One of them is an antique registered one.

I love old Japanese trucks. Especially old Toyota and Nissan models with an 8ft bed.
Old 23 Sep 2022, 12:56 (Ref:4126981)   #248
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

There are a couple around me that I want to share, but I can never grab a pic of them. They are more 'vintage' than those, but those are nice indeed.
Old 23 Sep 2022, 20:01 (Ref:4127039)   #249
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I drove past the Enterprise lot in Buckhead, they had an older Chrysler minivan and 2 of the Infiniti tiny penis "Pathfinders" and nothing else. They used to have 911s, F-Type, Vettes and more, now lots of macadam

Also, does this count as car spotting?

They've been swapping out the street lights all week and ready to film this weekend. Cause you know, downtown Atlanta looks exactly like LA right
Old 23 Sep 2022, 20:39 (Ref:4127043)   #250
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It probably does to me

But then Superman II was filmed in Milton Keynes and I didn’t know!