Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 26 Jun 2006, 11:04 (Ref:1641524)   #1
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Grand Prix 2

Ok so its a bit ancient, but...

does anyone still play Microprose Grand Prix 2? I could really do with some high res screenshots...
Old 26 Jun 2006, 23:31 (Ref:1642179)   #2
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't really play it these days, but I should still have it somewhere. I'll try and dig it out as you've now got me intrigued to see how it runs on my current hardware.
Old 27 Jun 2006, 01:47 (Ref:1642213)   #3
JABWOA
Veteran

Australia
3rd star to the left
JABWOA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
May not run under WinXP (had trouble awhile ago as some one borrowed my GP3 discs...)
Old 30 Jun 2006, 09:22 (Ref:1644726)   #4
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
please can anyone help?
Old 30 Jun 2006, 16:19 (Ref:1645017)   #5
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find my disc yet. What sort of shots are you after?
Old 30 Jun 2006, 17:14 (Ref:1645071)   #6
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RSC has a sub-section for Geoff Crammond's games, including GP2, 3 and 4. Have you tried searching there for any decent screenshots?
Old 8 Jul 2006, 22:43 (Ref:1651059)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I got it, but it doesn't run in my XP.
Old 11 Jul 2006, 11:56 (Ref:1653366)   #8
rocketracer
Veteran

Australia
Albert Park
rocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
funny you should mention this - i was moving house a while back, found it in an old box of packed up stuff and got excited when the lightbulb went on in my head that i would install it and play it for old times sake on my spec'd up graphics machine here at work on xp (not like the old times on my old uni P2 clunkbox), but only problem was that it ran too fast to be usable due to the graphics card (i couldnt work out how to slow it down), and there was no compatible sound driver.... so i got rid of it rather than risk ruining my rose tinted memories!

Last edited by rocketracer; 11 Jul 2006 at 12:04.
Old 12 Jul 2006, 02:11 (Ref:1654064)   #9
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It works on XP for me (perfectly fine) the only issue is the sound is a second delayed, but who cares, it's GP2.
Old 12 Jul 2006, 02:32 (Ref:1654069)   #10
JABWOA
Veteran

Australia
3rd star to the left
JABWOA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only a 1sec delay?!? - just like the ITV coverage of the USGP (at least down under )
Old 21 Jul 2006, 20:35 (Ref:1661730)   #11
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
I just wan some high res screenies of modded cars (ie not the ones that come with) I also want a high res screenie of the advanced set up screen and also the telemetry
Old 2 Aug 2006, 22:30 (Ref:1671584)   #12
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have just located my disc but last time it would not load, and I doubt I could help with screenshots anyway.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 08:38 (Ref:1691262)   #13
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I can help if you want.

I still play this game and I love it , I have several games going on at once.

I simply run both operating systems on my computer (98 and XP) and when I want to play GP2 I change over to 98 , its a fantastic game and i love all the different Mods you can get for it.

if you are still interested in having anything from this game let me know exactly what you need (and how I would go about getting them , saving them on my comp) and I will do it no worries

Long live GP 2
Old 25 Aug 2006, 11:40 (Ref:1691374)   #14
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Yes please

I need screen shots of a decent modded set (2006 cars at Bremgarten perhaps?)

Other things I need are screen shots of the advanced setup screen and the telemetry (with all of it turned on)..

It would be mega if you could do it - GP2 has not been surpassed as far as know - (GPL perhaps?)
Old 27 Aug 2006, 19:46 (Ref:1694065)   #15
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What year was GP2 made in?
Old 28 Aug 2006, 19:58 (Ref:1695795)   #16
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Was released in late 1995 I think. Used 1994 cars though
Old 29 Aug 2006, 06:54 (Ref:1695999)   #17
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins
Yes please

I need screen shots of a decent modded set (2006 cars at Bremgarten perhaps?)

Other things I need are screen shots of the advanced setup screen and the telemetry (with all of it turned on)..

It would be mega if you could do it - GP2 has not been surpassed as far as know - (GPL perhaps?)
Ok ummm I cant really help with the first one because I dont have any 06 cars or the Bremgarten track but I will see what I can find.

the advanced set up screen I can probably do for you but how do you take screen shots during the game ?
Old 31 Aug 2006, 18:17 (Ref:1698703)   #18
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F12, probably. Or the print screen button.