Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Apr 2011, 13:48 (Ref:2870014)   #51
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Jesus, that's awful.

It's just all the messing about with flights, and then transport to the track itself. I just always have this fear i'll be paying out of my ears for taxis etc that'll want to rip you off.

Silverstone I guess is a case of 'better the devil you know'

Selby
Old 26 Apr 2011, 13:51 (Ref:2870016)   #52
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you go to Spa, stay in Liege. It's well-linked by rail and then you can get the buses that run to the circuit. Me and my girlfriend made the mistake of booking a hotel in Liege, cancelling because we had a friend in Brussels and staying there. It was more expensive to travel from Brussels every day and we had to set off properly early each morning, which was fine for me because if there's one thing I don't mind getting out of bed for early, it's motor racing, but less for my lady.

Those buses at the circuit that run to and from Liege stop running pretty early in the evening by the way, so that's another reason to stay in Liege, in case you have to get a taxi there.
Old 27 Apr 2011, 19:48 (Ref:2870845)   #53
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I'm going to Spa this year - I don't drive so I'm going on a coach tour with Select Motor Racing. The whole thing - weekend tickets, coach, ferry crossing, hotel and track transfers - has worked out at about £600 each. Not cheap, but hassle-free and I've wanted to go to Spa since I was 10 years old, so for me it's worth doing.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 27 Apr 2011, 21:36 (Ref:2870913)   #54
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You're going to love it Steph.
Old 27 Apr 2011, 22:06 (Ref:2870928)   #55
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think you're all mad sharing spa with tens of thousands of other people, for me it's somewhere that needs to be done in peace and quiet and with access to decent bogs but i'm a big poof

born racer is totally right though. you WILL love it
Old 28 Apr 2011, 11:25 (Ref:2871119)   #56
Taprobane
Racer

England
Berkshire
Taprobane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm already saving up for Spa 2012. My Dad went in 2009 when his mate phoned him up and offered him Eau Rouge grandstand tickets, I was not impressed!