Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 Jun 2004, 13:11 (Ref:1017449)   #1
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why don't you race at the 'less glamourous' circuits?

See new thread in Racers Forum
Old 27 Jun 2004, 13:33 (Ref:1017479)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can I suggest that the mods remove this post? It duplicates that of the same name in the racer's forum. Where it is also better served.

Old 27 Jun 2004, 13:55 (Ref:1017517)   #3
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
I was only trying to cover all Racers [in that forum] and the Historic fraternity as well, by pointing them towards a different forum.
BTW A lot of people only look at one particular forum.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 17:38 (Ref:1017726)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Except you chose the HSCC (in your other thread) as your point of reference.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 21:29 (Ref:1018123)   #5
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
Only as I used todays HSCC meeting as an example.

The problem, as I say, is that many people on ten tenths only look at what they think interests them. Ideally, I would have liked to have been able to post this to a few different forums. This would have got a wider response to the original question.