Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Jan 2001, 11:54 (Ref:57991)   #1
garcia
Rookie

garcia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indeed this could be a question on Who wants to be a Millionaire!

If I had this question for a million pounds I would have to use a 50/50. The two remaining answers would be Eddie Jordan and of course Favio Briattorre. Which answer would I go for, it would have to be of course Briattorre. Why one would ask.
Well Favio has his claws tightly ravelled around Jordan F1 and his grip is so tight it is started to stunt the growth of Jordan F1. How did Eddie Jordan allow Briattorre to get his claws into Jordan.

1) One minute Fisichella is leading the German GP in a beautifully powered peugeot Jordan F1 car with the future looking very rosy for both Fisichella and Jordan. The next he is clawed away to Benetton F1 against his wishes by the one and only F1 monster Briattorre.

2)Where has Gascoigne gone- no not to Everton but yes you have guessed it Oxfordshire the home of the dark F1 monster.

3)Where has Smith gone- no not to Everton FC but to Oxfordshire again. Poor Mark Smith has been devoured into the monsters den.

4)Who owns Trulli's career yes thats right Briattorre!Soon Trulli will be plucked from the innocent and trown in with the sinners. How long more until Trulli is wearing the monsters colours -I give it a year.

Eddie-what are you going to do. Suggestion I hear Briattorre was a powerful member of the Italian community in CHICAGO when he supposedly worked there for Benetton. Italian + CHICAGO means only one thing yeah thats right-say no more. I will get back to you Eddie with incremenating evidence so you will never have to worrying about Briattorre claws ever again!
Old 11 Jan 2001, 15:25 (Ref:58007)   #2
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcia
Eddie-what are you going to do. Suggestion I hear Briattorre was a powerful member of the Italian community in CHICAGO when he supposedly worked there for Benetton. Italian + CHICAGO means only one thing yeah thats right-say no more. I will get back to you Eddie with incremenating evidence so you will never have to worrying about Briattorre claws ever again!
Careful there garcia! Don't move! Right there... Where you're standing; Looks like very thin ice to me!

(Be careful... The Web has ears.)

Old 12 Jan 2001, 12:33 (Ref:58145)   #3
RussianFriend
Veteran

Russian Federation
Moscow, Russia
RussianFriend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How do you know who's hiding behind the Eddie's smile? Irishmen have enough powerful army, aren't they. Don't tease them...
Old 12 Jan 2001, 23:46 (Ref:58240)   #4
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
the benson and hedges chicks with big
Old 15 Jan 2001, 11:03 (Ref:58571)   #5
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who controls Eddie .....

Who cares! Since Damon self destructed among the debris of a good team the gloss has gone. Witness last year. It's time for some substance behind the marketing....

Scantily clad females (so I'm told) can only take you so far. Not that I'd know you all..