Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series

Old 1 Aug 2020, 21:43 (Ref:3992177)   #121
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimmy View Post
I'm glad you could watch it. Same can't be said for the rest of us thanks to ITV still not bothering with the Saturday races. I hope the folks running the championship are looking forward to it having the worst coverage it's had for years.
Yeah shame to miss that. I thought I heard talk they would show the Saturday races this year but I guess I'm misremembering.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 (Ref:3992225)   #122
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!
Can't wait to see the Mini racing on ITV4's coverage today in that case
Old Yesterday, 10:08 (Ref:3992241)   #123
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good that Sutton is in top 3 not on a typically RWD-friendly track... and Moffat's quali makes me think Ash may again be in almost like a single-car operation. But hopefully Aiden will get up to speed as the season progresses.
And Turks v Cammish may be an interesting one to watch! Unless Turkington pulls away on the first lap
Old Yesterday, 10:30 (Ref:3992244)   #124
porsche962fan
Veteran

porsche962fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton gone on his own...
Old Yesterday, 10:43 (Ref:3992247)   #125
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was good fun. Like it has never been away lol.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 (Ref:3992248)   #126
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good race! Shame for Cook and Sutton to be lose out so early but should be good in R2 with no ballast.

Great result for Osborne, pleased for him, and Smiley looked very quick in the Hyundai.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 (Ref:3992249)   #127
pimmy
Veteran

England
Witney
pimmy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That was good fun. Like it has never been away lol.
It really was, wasn't it? God, I wish the races were longer.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 (Ref:3992252)   #128
swooshiain
Rookie

Scotland
swooshiain should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's hoping for a season of close racing like that! The top contender cars all seem to be pretty well matched.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 (Ref:3992253)   #129
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well welcome back BTCC, great racing as always and looks good for the season as the new cars all looked to be competitive,
Old Yesterday, 11:09 (Ref:3992256)   #130
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
Scotland
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great first race, unfortunate for Ash, his spinning incident was IMO down to some bunching, a racing incident I would say. 4 tenths quicker on his fastest lap than anyone else. He seems to have gelled with the car.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 (Ref:3992261)   #131
Evantra
Veteran

England
Sounds like an engine change for Hill already.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 (Ref:3992277)   #132
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
2. The Minis are an *excellent* addition to the support package. 30 or so starters. Their first race, the last of the day, was great with some excellent racing and unfortunately one or two nudges.
It's the Minis that I'm looking forward to the most, more so than the main event to be honest.

Expecting very close racing and I know they are twitchy oversteery little rockets. Limited highlights of this morning's race looked good... roll on 2.45 for the live on air race.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 (Ref:3992279)   #133
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
agreed the support races are usually good, just annoyed i could not be there to actually watch them, fingers crossed for later in the year but will need to purchase artic weather gear for brands in November
Old Yesterday, 12:13 (Ref:3992280)   #134
Evantra
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
Sounds like an engine change for Hill already.
...and Gornall too.
Old Yesterday, 12:24 (Ref:3992283)   #135
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good call by the government to ban spectators.....watching British GT on YouTube and social distancing has gone out of the window....god knows what BTCC would be like...

People are dumb....they canít help themselves