Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Apr 2015, 13:28 (Ref:3523362)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great stuff. Haven't been for two years so looking forward to refreshing my memory. Also not driven the Rover there before.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 18:50 (Ref:3523482)   #27
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
See you there Peter - I'll be with CSCC in the 'modern' Rover (MG ZS)
Old 3 Apr 2015, 19:19 (Ref:3523494)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 4 Apr 2015, 06:28 (Ref:3523637)   #29
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
See you there Peter - I'll be with CSCC in the 'modern' Rover (MG ZS)
At the Peter Auto Spring Classic in May?
Old 4 Apr 2015, 06:39 (Ref:3523645)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hmm that's my fault I posted "Summer"
Old 15 Apr 2015, 09:54 (Ref:3527610)   #31
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A little update, 42 cars on the list at the moment for Spa-Classic..! Will get it published very soon. Looks like it's gonna be a great weekend !
Old 15 Apr 2015, 10:17 (Ref:3527619)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Louis got your mail. Been very busy will try to send something before Friday. Will be from Portugal.
Old 28 Apr 2015, 16:44 (Ref:3531540)   #33
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The entry list for Spa-Classic here.
Old 28 Apr 2015, 19:06 (Ref:3531569)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Louis,

My car isn't a Rover Vitesse. It's a 3500S as on the entry form. It's Group 1 not Group A.

And the race number is wrong. Here it is
Old 29 Apr 2015, 06:20 (Ref:3531693)   #35
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I noticed that too!
Old 29 Apr 2015, 07:50 (Ref:3531705)   #36
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Louis,

My car isn't a Rover Vitesse. It's a 3500S as on the entry form. It's Group 1 not Group A.

And the race number is wrong. Here it is
Peter, we will correct the name of the car on the next entry list and regarding numbers, they are attributed for the season. With many cars willing to use their period number, 9 is already registered for the season and even if the car does not show up, it stays the same.

Louis.
Old 27 May 2015, 16:10 (Ref:3541778)   #37
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Entry list for Dijon here.
Old 27 May 2015, 16:12 (Ref:3541781)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Good luck Louis.
Old 28 May 2015, 09:42 (Ref:3542025)   #39
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Good luck Louis.
Thank you Peter, thanks for joining us, was great to see your car with us.
Hope we'll catch again soon.
Old 28 May 2015, 09:47 (Ref:3542028)   #40
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Important, I will leave Peter Auto and the Heritage Touring Cup management for new adventures in historic racing after the Dijon round. It was great to get the support from the "Brits" and I hope you'll all continue to join the grid in the future.

The team here has a pretty good database which I've tryed to work the best possible way so they continue to have good cars for proper racing.

The grid is born, growing up but not an adult yet so please continue supporting it and for the ones joining us at Dijon, see you there for a last one !

Cécile Docquier will be your contact here after Dijon - cdocquier@peter.fr
Old 28 May 2015, 09:51 (Ref:3542029)   #41
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Good luck with your new venture Louis.
Old 28 May 2015, 14:07 (Ref:3542098)   #42
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddha View Post
Important, I will leave Peter Auto and the Heritage Touring Cup management for new adventures in historic racing after the Dijon round. It was great to get the support from the "Brits" and I hope you'll all continue to join the grid in the future.

The team here has a pretty good database which I've tryed to work the best possible way so they continue to have good cars for proper racing.

The grid is born, growing up but not an adult yet so please continue supporting it and for the ones joining us at Dijon, see you there for a last one !

Cécile Docquier will be your contact here after Dijon - cdocquier@peter.fr
Thanks Louis for investing a lot of your time in trying very hard to recreate grids from such a great period of touring car racing.

You know there is much goodwill around Europe for cars from the 70's and 80's, we all need to keep the movement going to encourage more cars and drivers to take part.

Let's hope Cecile is as proactive as your goodself