Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series

Old Today, 11:28 (Ref:3911846)   #61
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridredshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridredshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jackson was lucky the tyre let go under safety car and not at full race place. With the bodywork rubbing on the tyre that much, it was only a matter of time before the tyre popped.
Old Today, 14:24 (Ref:3912191)   #62
Londoner
Rookie

Londoner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice one Ash Sutton. Can't pass Smiley properly so just punts him off on the final lap.

I do wonder if the NGTC regulations are past their peak, because this season isn't feeling as fresh or exciting like previous years.
Old Today, 14:27 (Ref:3912193)   #63
touring fan01
Veteran

touring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Nice one Ash Sutton. Can't pass Smiley properly so just punts him off on the final lap
you need to look at it properly
he didnt punt him off
Old Today, 14:29 (Ref:3912194)   #64
porsche962fan
Veteran

porsche962fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
where is the safety car when turks needs it ?
Old Today, 14:30 (Ref:3912195)   #65
Londoner
Rookie

Londoner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
you need to look at it properly
he didnt punt him off
I looked at it again, still looks like a punt.
Old Today, 14:32 (Ref:3912197)   #66
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No, it wasn't a punt. Nevertheless, Subaru seems pretty slow around Croft, I sort of expected more of them, especially Sutton.
Jordan's gelled with a new BMW very well, he's so quick, I'd say this is his big chance to have a shot at title, he hasn't been in such a situation since he left Eurotech, I believe. R3 will be an important one for AJ, he needs to find consistency.
Old Today, 14:36 (Ref:3912199)   #67
CroftPilgrim
Rookie

CroftPilgrim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
No, it wasn't a punt. Nevertheless, Subaru seems pretty slow around Croft, I sort of expected more of them, especially Sutton.
Jordan's gelled with a new BMW very well, he's so quick, I'd say this is his big chance to have a shot at title, he hasn't been in such a situation since he left Eurotech, I believe. R3 will be an important one for AJ, he needs to find consistency.
I don't think RWD is an advantage at Croft anymore. The BMWs are dominating cos they're fast everywhere.
Old Today, 15:00 (Ref:3912201)   #68
btccbloke
Veteran

Wales
btccbloke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbtccbloke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post

I do wonder if the NGTC regulations are past their peak, because this season isn't feeling as fresh or exciting like previous years.
I've thought this as well this season, at times racing has been precessional, BMW seem to be walking it, generally doesn't seem as interesting
Old Today, 15:42 (Ref:3912208)   #69
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would disagree with that, maybe because I watch DTM and Supercars as well, and for me BTCC races are not boring at all. Yes, there were 'wilder' races in the past but I think it's not all about overtaking, contacts and so on. I enjoy this year's BTCC. BMW seems to be dominating but well... the best should be winning!
Old Today, 15:42 (Ref:3912209)   #70
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1 lap into the Porsche race, this is by far the best Porsche race I've seen.
Old Today, 16:13 (Ref:3912214)   #71
crmalcolm
Veteran

Ireland
crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!crmalcolm is going for a new world record!
Just announced trackside that Sutton has a 5-place grid penalty.
Old Today, 16:39 (Ref:3912217)   #72
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wet shod cars at the back should pit and put slicks on.