Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who was the driver of the race?
Vettel 12 9.76%
Webber 21 17.07%
Hamilton 0 0%
Button 18 14.63%
HeidFIELD 69 56.10%
Petrov 1 0.81%
Rosberg 0 0%
Schumacher 0 0%
Alonso 0 0%
Massa 1 0.81%
di Resta 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Alguersuari 0 0%
Buemi 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
Kobayashi 1 0.81%
Barrichello 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Trulli 0 0%
Glock 0 0%
D'Ambrosio 0 0%
Liuzzi 0 0%
Karthikeyan 0 0%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11 Apr 2011, 05:46 (Ref:2861689)   #51
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Petrov for trying to make his Lotus Renault into a plane.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 08:24 (Ref:2861728)   #52
neil_davidson2
TT Photo Of The Year Winner - 2009 & 2010
Veteran

England
Swindon, UK
neil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridneil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another vote for Nick here; great response to the problems he had last time out.

Good drives from Button & Webber and Kobaysan was as entertaining as ever.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 09:58 (Ref:2861771)   #53
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
I went for Button. Heidfeld second. Not much in it though.

Don't think the RB's are running away with it yet - Button kept Vettel honest. Kept his tyres well, just rock solid all race. Vettel was too of course, but never had the disadvantage on running in anyone's slipstream. Vettel won it in qualifying really, so don't think could be regarded as DoTR, as he never did any actual racing except for the start.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 10:58 (Ref:2861810)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The top guy is HeidFIELD
Old 11 Apr 2011, 11:08 (Ref:2861813)   #55
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HughGJohnson View Post
coultHARDLY?

Brundle's a driver...

*point of clarification... they're ALL foreiners ever since Torro Rosso canned Scott Speed (admittably inaptly named). Who did they get to replace him, anyway?
Is that right? now I know how the ethnic majority became the minority...

Retired he might be, but head n' shoulders above some some out there who think are
Old 11 Apr 2011, 13:59 (Ref:2861904)   #56
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Button gets the nod from me after a so so qualy he made up for it with a fine race
Old 11 Apr 2011, 14:18 (Ref:2861914)   #57
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Webber for me, who, given the circumstances, drove an absolutely superb race.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 14:48 (Ref:2861936)   #58
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I'm going for Heidfield. I'd never heard of him before so I thought he had a fantastic debut.

Honourable mentions go to Button, who seemed to be having a totally nothing race and then popped up in 2nd so was obviously doing something right, and Kovalainen, for really starting to get into the midfield scraps after just missing out on Q2. Vast improvement from Lotus compared to Australia.

Vettel we all know is peerless once he gets away from pole, which is why I didn't vote for him - if dominating from lights to flag is the main criterion for a vote in this poll, at this rate we could all end up voting for Vettel in every single race.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 11 Apr 2011, 17:42 (Ref:2862022)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Heidfeld for me - by a substantial margin.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 19:42 (Ref:2862081)   #60
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Heidfeld for me for that fantastic start, and making it stick....although as others, the rest of the top four all deserve a mention for the variety of reasons given by others. All in all a good race, I felt, although the winner wasn't really in doubt. Vettels difficulty with KERS shouldn't be overstated - he did have use of it for a good chunk of the race, and said after the race that he got the use of it back again towards the end.
Old 11 Apr 2011, 22:40 (Ref:2862161)   #61
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One vote for Kobayashi and this time I wasn't one of those who did plump for him, so it's worth giving him the "honourable mention". He only made two stops, unlike the rest of the top ten, and he made it work. I guess that Sauber is kind on its tyres as well. Bodes well.