Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 31 Mar 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4044058)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2021 Launch Thread

For 2021, I am planning to run a BTCC Fantasy League competition instead of the usual ‘BTCC game’ that has been running for the last few years.
To enter this competition, you are requested to make your entry in this thread, making six picks to form your ‘squad’ for the year.

The six picks are as follows:
2 Drivers from the main list of entrants.
1 Driver from the list of Jack Sears entrants.
1 Team
1 Chassis
1 Engine

Points will be scored as follows:
  • The two main drivers will score points following the standard BTCC scoring system in each race.
  • The Jack Sears driver will score points based on their finishing position in each race compared to other Jack Sears drivers – following the BTCC scoring system.
  • The highest placed finisher representing your team, chassis and engine will score points based on the finishing position, in line with the BTCC scoring system

• In addition, your two main drivers will score points from 10 down to 1 for qualifying in the top ten places.
  • Points will also be awarded to any of your three drivers for fastest lap and leading a lap.
  • Any driver who registers a DNF will have a 5 point deduction.
  • All results will be determined from the published results at tsl timing.
[*]To give a hypothetical example:
Sutton finishes first, Turkington finishes second, Rowbottom finishes first.
Entries with Sutton, Laser Tools, Infiniti or Swindon would all score 20 points.
Entries with Rowbottom, Dynamics, Honda(chassis) or Honda(engine) would score 15 points.
Entries with Rowbottom as their Jack Sears pick would score 20 points.

Onto the team selections:
Your team will be made up of 2 main drivers, which can be from any of the 30 entrants listed in the main table. In addition, you are to select a 3rd driver as your Jack Sears entrant from the Jack Sears table.
Your Jack Sears entrant will be valued based on the Jack Sears table, not the main driver list.
  • The two main drivers must be from different teams.
  • Your two main drivers cannot drive for your team.
  • Your two main drivers cannot use your chassis.
  • Jack Sears driver choice is free, except for that they cannot be one of your main drivers.
  • Engine choice is free.
  • Combined value of your squad is not to exceed 300,000.

Format for your team entry is as follows:

Squad Name:
Driver A:
Driver B:
Jack Sears Driver:
Team:
Chassis:
Engine:

Your entry must be unique (not match an existing entry). After each event, an updated table of values will be published, and you are free to make transfers within your squad during the season. The squad format restrictions must be adhered to – and the overall value is still to remain under 300,000.
Table of values will follow in my next post.

If there are any rules that are unclear, or you need expanding/clarifying - please ask....
Old 31 Mar 2021, 13:19 (Ref:4044059)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And so the tables from which you are to make your selections:
Attached Thumbnails
Value Tables.png  
Old 31 Mar 2021, 15:30 (Ref:4044074)   #3
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Squad Name =: MPR Motorsport
Driver A: Colin Turkington
Driver B: Jake Hill
Jack Sears Driver: Rick Parfitt Jnr
Team: MB Motorsport
Chassis: Hyundai
Engine: Honda
Old 31 Mar 2021, 15:44 (Ref:4044077)   #4
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
Squad Name =: MPR Motorsport
Driver A: Colin Turkington
Driver B: Jake Hill
Jack Sears Driver: Rick Parfitt Jnr
Team: MB Motorsport
Unfortunately, Motorbase/MB are being treated as one team - and Hill drives for them so the entry is invalid.
Old 31 Mar 2021, 17:21 (Ref:4044085)   #5
Petoli
Racer

United Kingdom
Petoli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Squad Name: Petoli Racing
Driver A: Jason Plato
Driver B: Chris Smiley
Jack Sears Driver: Jade Edwards
Team: Team HARD
Chassis: Infiniti
Engine: BMW
Old 31 Mar 2021, 17:40 (Ref:4044090)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petoli View Post
Squad Name: Petoli Racing
Driver A: Jason Plato
Driver B: Chris Smiley
Jack Sears Driver: Jade Edwards
Chassis: Infiniti
Engine: BMW
Entry registered.
Old 31 Mar 2021, 17:45 (Ref:4044092)   #7
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Driver 1: Josh Cook
Driver 2: Chris Smiley
Jack Sears Driver: Glynn Geddie
Team: MB Motorsport/Motorbase
Chassis: BMW
Engine: Swindon
Old 31 Mar 2021, 18:29 (Ref:4044095)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Driver 2: Chris Smiley
Team: MB Motorsport/Motorbase
Chassis: BMW
Engine: Swindon
Entry registered - do you have a squad name?
Old 31 Mar 2021, 21:09 (Ref:4044121)   #9
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds interesting! I'm in!

Squad Name: Ford Racing UK with Team MattK.co.uk
Driver A: Ashley Sutton
Driver B: Sam Osborne
Team: Excelr8
Chassis: Ford
Engine: Ford
Old 31 Mar 2021, 21:29 (Ref:4044124)   #10
MissClarrpz
Racer

MissClarrpz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Name: Fast And Revolutionary Team & Professionally Organised Overachieving Propulsion

Driver 1 Dan Lloyd
Driver 2 Ollie Jackson
JS Driver Parfitt Jr
Team Toyota
Chassis Infiniti
Engine Honda
Old 31 Mar 2021, 21:41 (Ref:4044125)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
Sounds interesting! I'm in!

Squad Name: Ford Racing UK with Team MattK.co.uk
Driver A: Ashley Sutton
Driver B: Sam Osborne
Team: Excelr8
Chassis: Ford
Sorry - Sam Osborne is using a Ford chassis so will need to be changed.
Old 1 Apr 2021, 08:15 (Ref:4044158)   #12
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Sorry - Sam Osborne is using a Ford chassis so will need to be changed.
Let it be Chris Smiley then
Old 1 Apr 2021, 08:18 (Ref:4044160)   #13
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Entry registered - do you have a squad name?
I will call my team Frogspawn Racing.
Old 1 Apr 2021, 08:38 (Ref:4044163)   #14
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Unfortunately, Motorbase/MB are being treated as one team - and Hill drives for them so the entry is invalid.
OK, swap Hyundai for Cupra and MB for Excelr8
Old 1 Apr 2021, 11:18 (Ref:4044186)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Let it be Chris Smiley then
Sorry again - Smiley drives for Excelr8.
Old 1 Apr 2021, 11:23 (Ref:4044187)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
OK, swap Hyundai for Cupra and MB for Excelr8
Entry confirmed:

Driver A Turkington
Driver B Hill
Jack Sears Parfitt Jr
Team Excelr8
Chassis Cupra
Engine Honda
Old 1 Apr 2021, 11:26 (Ref:4044190)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
Team Name: Fast And Revolutionary Team & Professionally Organised Overachieving Propulsion

Driver 1 Dan Lloyd
Driver 2 Ollie Jackson
JS Driver Parfitt Jr
Team Toyota
Chassis Infiniti
Engine Honda
Entry confirmed
Old 1 Apr 2021, 11:28 (Ref:4044191)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
I will call my team Frogspawn Racing.
Updated - Thanks
Old 1 Apr 2021, 12:38 (Ref:4044197)   #19
mattsmith
Rookie

England
Somerset
mattsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Name : Team Kia in association with Volvo Racing

Driver 2: Jake Hill
JS Driver: Rick Parfitt Jr
Team: Laser
Old 1 Apr 2021, 13:03 (Ref:4044205)   #20
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith View Post
Team Name : Team Kia in association with Volvo Racing

Driver 2: Jake Hill
JS Driver: Rick Parfitt Jr
Team: Laser
Entry confirmed
Old 1 Apr 2021, 14:06 (Ref:4044219)   #21
Matt K
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry again - Smiley drives for Excelr8.
For Christ sake, let's have Goff!
Old 1 Apr 2021, 14:28 (Ref:4044225)   #22
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
For Christ sake, let's have Goff!
Entry confirmed:
Driver A Sutton
Driver B Goff
Jack Sears Geddie
Team Excelr8
Chassis Ford
Engine Ford

Old 1 Apr 2021, 16:02 (Ref:4044239)   #23
Matt K
Veteran

Quote:
Entry confirmed:
Driver A Sutton
Driver B Goff
Jack Sears Geddie
Team Excelr8
Chassis Ford
Engine Ford

Phew, finally I got it right!
Old 4 Apr 2021, 18:04 (Ref:4044603)   #24
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Squad Name: Pic N Mix
Driver A: Cook 65
Driver B: Goff 25
Jack Sears Driver: Geddie 30
Team: Team BMW 100
Chassis: Hyundai 40
Engine: Swindon 40
Old 4 Apr 2021, 20:08 (Ref:4044608)   #25
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Squad Name: Ren-K Sport
Driver A: Butcher
Driver B: Ingram
Jack Sears Driver: Geddie
Chassis: Cupra

Hopefully I haven't made any invalid selection, and should be 298,000 if my maths is correct.