Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 19 Jun 2009, 15:11 (Ref:2486583)   #1
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Missing home page?

For some reasons I get a blank page for the TT home page. Forum seems to be OK though. Is it just me?
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 19 Jun 2009, 16:55 (Ref:2486624)   #2
m1fcf
Veteran

United Kingdom
m1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridm1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I keep getting an intermittent failure - I think they must have refuelled the servers with BP, their fuel always makes my car a bit jumpy like this...
Old 19 Jun 2009, 20:55 (Ref:2486715)   #3
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems very jumpy to me.... some pages load, others don't.
then, typed a post and submitted, only to find that the system hadn't accepted it. It's not there!! :-)

oh well, **** happens, but htought you guys needed to know that all is not well with the site.

don't know the answer but, it's running like s**te right now for me.

all the best Terri and Himself ... :-)
Old 20 Jun 2009, 03:34 (Ref:2486786)   #4
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes, I have been having difficulties with it all day also! Many times it has given an error message that there was a security token missing. Repeated posts not allowed or disappearing into the nether and pages not loading or taking 5 to 10 min. to load.

L.P.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 07:33 (Ref:2486795)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is what happens when EP and I decide to take a holiday

Should be resolved now.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 07:53 (Ref:2486803)   #6
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Working fine now grant, hope I didn't wake you up.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 08:16 (Ref:2486815)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcemob View Post
Working fine now grant, hope I didn't wake you up.
I'd just woken up with a hangover of biblical proportions!!! First day of holidays and had a big "blow-out" in the pub last night! Unfortunately the cottage only has wired internet access, otherwise I'd be back in bed on the lappy!