Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 Aug 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3761503)   #10
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The above post by wnut is a classic example of why no-one should ever buy a car manufactured on a Monday or Friday!

However, I think that you may have been unlucky. I stopped buying new cars after my last Crown, and usually just buy larger engined cars that that have been p/x'd for tiddlers, and which the dealers really have no interest in trying to sell.

Choose wisely, and you can pick up some cracking bargains. My current gas guzzler is a 3 litre Jag, with about 130,000 on the clock which has sailed through the last 3 MOTs. Chose it after giving the tyres a good kicking, which didn't break any toes, so I knew it was a good'un.