Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 10 Oct 2006, 14:21 (Ref:1734127)   #1
QH Racing
Rookie

QH Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals needed 15th Oct - Wiltshire Quad Bike Racing

Hi everyone, I was recommended to this forum by www.marshals.co.uk who advised I join up.

QH Racing run the UK Quad Bike Championship across various venues in the UK, we are nearly at an end to this years season with just 2 rounds remaining, next year the organisaion is changing names to The IOPD British Quad-X Championship, in other words running the British quad bike championship.

We pay all our marshals £30 for the day and also supply lunch and provide bottled water at each marshal point, we try to cater for our marshals as best we can to ensure they are comfortable throughout the day.

We are looking for 10 marshals for this weekends racing which is a total of 21 races averaging 12 minutes per race, the venue is at Foxholes which is in a village called Bishopstone in Wiltshire, it is a professional high quality track and safety is of our upmost concern, we ae backed by the IOPD (Institute of Professional Drivers) and run strictly to their guidelines.

We would need marshals to arrive at the track by 8.30am for debriefing.

I am not too sure what other info you would need but please ask here or feel free to email me at sales@qhracing.co.uk

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mark.
Old 11 Oct 2006, 07:30 (Ref:1734788)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Marshals needed 15th Oct - Wiltshire Quad Bike Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH Racing
Hi everyone, I was recommended to this forum by www.marshals.co.uk who advised I join up.

QH Racing run the UK Quad Bike Championship across various venues in the UK, we are nearly at an end to this years season with just 2 rounds remaining, next year the organisaion is changing names to The IOPD British Quad-X Championship, in other words running the British quad bike championship.

We pay all our marshals £30 for the day and also supply lunch and provide bottled water at each marshal point, we try to cater for our marshals as best we can to ensure they are comfortable throughout the day.

We are looking for 10 marshals for this weekends racing which is a total of 21 races averaging 12 minutes per race, the venue is at Foxholes which is in a village called Bishopstone in Wiltshire, it is a professional high quality track and safety is of our upmost concern, we ae backed by the IOPD (Institute of Professional Drivers) and run strictly to their guidelines.

We would need marshals to arrive at the track by 8.30am for debriefing.

I am not too sure what other info you would need but please ask here or feel free to email me at sales@qhracing.co.uk

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mark.
_
Old 11 Oct 2006, 07:37 (Ref:1734790)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
ARGH!

Due to something horrible happening to my computer while I was adding this event, I've lost the original post

For more info on this event, please contact user QH Racing. And QH, if you get time, perhaps you could repost the details - sorry about this - the wonders of modern technology
Old 26 Oct 2006, 00:38 (Ref:1749493)   #4
QH Racing
Rookie

Unfortunately our call for marshals did not drum up any interest.

Next year we are paying marshals £50 a day plus food and water :-)

We are running the British Quad-X Championship next year with venues all over the country, is anyone interested in helping us in 2007?
Old 26 Oct 2006, 08:50 (Ref:1749753)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
QH, I don't think it's a case of people not being interested - it's just it's the end of the season, most people are tired and are already booked up in any case.

You might want to participate a little more in the general marshals forum, give people an idea of the type of events you're running and what's involved in them.

People will probably show a lot more interested once they get to know you a little and a bit more about the kind of events you're running.
Old 27 Oct 2006, 14:29 (Ref:1751149)   #6
QH Racing
Rookie

OK cool, I can do that, it wasn't a dig or anything.

We have another race this weekend at Mallory Park on the MX circuit, I will post some info about us in the forums later we have a lot of our dates and venues organised for next year so will post that up.

If anyone is intereted in giving a hand this sunday please feel free to come along, we do pay £30 for marshals.

I will add some info later

Regards

Mark.
Old 27 Oct 2006, 15:01 (Ref:1751187)   #7
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Mark, have you considered getting in touch with Race Safe as they cover the majority of Bike meetings in the UK. They may be able to draw support from their ranks in addition to any you get from here?
Old 27 Oct 2006, 23:25 (Ref:1751583)   #8
QH Racing
Rookie

Hi Stephen, never heard of them could you possibly give me some more info.

Thanks very much :-)
Old 28 Oct 2006, 05:07 (Ref:1751688)   #9
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Their website is www.racesafe.org I guess the contact details should be on there Mark
Old 28 Oct 2006, 23:07 (Ref:1752288)   #10
QH Racing
Rookie

That's super, thanks very much :-)
Old 29 Oct 2006, 05:28 (Ref:1752370)   #11
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
A pleasure and good luck in your quest.