Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2008, 21:35 (Ref:2164150)   #1
VolvoGroupA
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 73
VolvoGroupA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Group A Volvo 240 - Info and pics thread

Hello Folks!

I had in mind to start a Volvo 240 Group A history thread here.

A thread to gather info and share pics about the good old sweet time of the Volvo 240 Group A.

Some info to read:
A car from the Group-A of ETC must be a four-seated car who atleast have been manufactured in minimum of 500 identical ex. The cars must be able to be used on a public road by ordinary people. Before these 500 evolution cars there must have been 5000 produced standard cars, with mean 5000 Volvo 240 Turbos.Volvo drove with a cylindervolume over 2100cc in the Group-A series which ment that Volvo could be driv*ng up against cars with non-turbo and they could have up to a cylindervolume up to 3000cc, all according to the Group-A regulations. Some of these cars who drove in Group-A series was following: BMW 528i who later was replaced with BMW 635CSi, Jaguar XJ-S 12, Rover Vitesse V8, Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV V6, BMW e30 323i, Ford Sierra XR4 TI, Mercedes 190 2.3, Toyota Corolla GT, Alfa Romeo 75 V6, Alfa Romeo 75 Turbo, BMW e30 325i, Mazda 929 and Holden VK Commodore. Later in 1980´s came other cars like Nissan Skyline, Toyota Supra and BMW e30 M3. The BMW e30 M3 and Ford Sierra Cosworth came to rule in the series of Group-A.

European Touring Championship (ETC) according to the Group-A regulation, a BMW 635CSi and a Jaguar XJ-S or a Rover 3500 dragged the shortest straw. I know it sounds simple but in the end its the truth. As earlie as in the debut-race in 1984 season a Volvo 240 Turbo drove 100 of 150 laps in the lead.


1982 Volvo 242 made the debute in the ETC series wich started in 1963. It was Greger Pettersson, Anders Olofsson and Peggen Andersson, they took a modified Turbo Cup-car to England. During the practice the injectionengine broke and when no one was looking the carburetorengine was put into the car instead and we keept the fronthood closed. The team had to call it in anyway due to a broken exhaust pipe. In 1983 Thomas Lindström with Stanley Dickens and Per Stureson with Ingemar Persson droved on the seasonpreimere on Monza. Both this teams droved a selection of the competitions in the European Championships. But in the Tourist Trophy the same year, they started somewhat bigger. At that time it was premiere for the Evolution model of the Volvo 242 Turbo. A larger turbo, intercooler and a rearwing was the big changes. On spot four Volvo teams were present. Besides the already mentioned names like Greger Pettersson, Anders Olofsson and Peggen Andersson a Sportpromotion 242. And in a common car called the InfraPaint droved Robert Kvist and Börje Thor. None of the cars finished the race. However the InfraPaint Volvo qualified to a 9th place in a row of 20 cars totally in the strong division 3. For the Sportpromotion team the race ended already in the warmup before the qualifieing when the engine blew.

1984 Volvo started for real in the ETC-series. The next coming year 1985 Volvo won the Championships totally.
Even in the 1986 season of ETC Volvo had good chance of winning the ETC if Tom Walkinshaw and his Rover didnt start to make problems for Volvo. According to him Volvo didnt drive according to the regulations. Fédération Internationale du Sport Automobile (FISA) disqualified´Volvo, because Volvo drove on unleaded 99 octane standardfuel on Anderstorp and on Zeltweg Volvo drove with an elegal fueltank and dashboard so two victories was taken from Volvo. But later it came to knowledge that the other teams drove with way to big engine. But FISA had an special interest in 1985 for Volvo. 240 Turbo was homologated 1983 for the american market. Fivehundred evolution cars was delivered, but the american authoritys never registrated the 240 Turbo cars. The FISA regulations was the reason why Volvo
pulled out of the 1986 championship two weeks after the last race on Estoril.



Im always in the pursuit of new info about the former Group A Volvos for my homepage, www.volvogrupp-a.se, the site is both avaible in Swedish and English. Anyone got something to contribute to the tread?

Best Regards
Björn, www.volvogrupp-a.se
VolvoGroupA is offline  
__________________
Volvo Group-A for life!
Quote
Old 29 Mar 2008, 10:54 (Ref:2164406)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran
 
chunterer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location:
Down the end of my road
Posts: 15,366
chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Nice thread 'Volvo Group A' and a natural extension of the other threads we have started for the main Group A models such as the Vitesse, 635, Skyline and Starion and M3.

I'm sure the thred will flourish!

Here's an interesting point i'd like to add. Much discussion will take place about the European and Australian entries but does anyone remember that in 1985/86 there were rumours that someone was thinking of entering one in the Trimoco British series?
chunterer is offline  
__________________
"Double Kidney Guv'nah?"
"No thanks George they're still wavin a white flag!"
Quote
Old 1 Apr 2008, 21:56 (Ref:2167387)   #3
VolvoGroupA
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 73
VolvoGroupA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah I thaugt it was about time someone took in the Volvo 240T in all the other Group-A threads.

If or not I cant say that I´ve ever heard that someone whould enter the Trimoco British series? I must invesigate this I think.

Isnt that anyone of the 110 visitors that have anything to ad to the thread? Sure I can fill this thread myself but I was hoping for some discussions here about this subject, Volvo 240T in Group-A

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Nice thread 'Volvo Group A' and a natural extension of the other threads we have started for the main Group A models such as the Vitesse, 635, Skyline and Starion and M3.

I'm sure the thred will flourish!

Here's an interesting point i'd like to add. Much discussion will take place about the European and Australian entries but does anyone remember that in 1985/86 there were rumours that someone was thinking of entering one in the Trimoco British series?
VolvoGroupA is offline  
__________________
Volvo Group-A for life!
Quote
Old 2 Apr 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2167649)   #4
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran
 
chunterer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location:
Down the end of my road
Posts: 15,366
chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Don't worry, it'll come i'm sure. There's plenty of Group A fans on 10-10ths!!

Well regarding the prospective British entry I seem to recall it being reported that one car was rumoured to be entering in either 1985 or 1986. I can't remember the exact detail of the stories but either John Maguire or Julian May might have been the names connected with possibly Patrick Watts or someone like that as a driver. The car wouldn't have been new but I believe sourced from Sweden, not Eggenberger.

However I suspect that the names of the entrants and drivers are not accurate!!

It may just have been speculation at the time as it never materialised - I was gutted as at that time the series struggled for quality and quantity so any additional competitive entries would have been brilliant!!
chunterer is offline  
__________________
"Double Kidney Guv'nah?"
"No thanks George they're still wavin a white flag!"
Quote
Old 2 Apr 2008, 11:41 (Ref:2167763)   #5
GBRM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
England
Posts: 1,055
GBRM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Well regarding the prospective British entry I seem to recall it being reported that one car was rumoured to be entering in either 1985 or 1986. I can't remember the exact detail of the stories but either John Maguire or Julian May might have been the names connected with possibly Patrick Watts or someone like that as a driver. The car wouldn't have been new but I believe sourced from Sweden, not Eggenberger.
Well in 1986 Patrick Watts raced a Fiat Uno Turbo in the Class B of the Production Saloons with my Dad and the view was to move up to Touring Cars for 1987 in the Uno (it was even officially announced in Motoring News) but it didn't happen.

I'll have a look through my 1985 MNs and see if there is anything about the Volvo in there.
GBRM is offline  
__________________
Gregor Marshall
Quote
Old 2 Apr 2008, 16:04 (Ref:2167957)   #6
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran
 
chunterer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location:
Down the end of my road
Posts: 15,366
chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yeah I remeber that well. I figured a Grp A Uno Turbo would have been outright title winning material, although the Class C (1601-2000) was a bit undersubscribed. Shame we never got to find out.

Gregor it may well have been MN that the Volvo story originated from actually. Possibly towards the end of 1985.
chunterer is offline  
__________________
"Double Kidney Guv'nah?"
"No thanks George they're still wavin a white flag!"
Quote
Old 2 Apr 2008, 18:39 (Ref:2168071)   #7
KA
Veteran
 
KA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 5,392
KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Don't worry, it'll come i'm sure. There's plenty of Group A fans on 10-10ths!!

Well regarding the prospective British entry I seem to recall it being reported that one car was rumoured to be entering in either 1985 or 1986. I can't remember the exact detail of the stories but either John Maguire or Julian May might have been the names connected with possibly Patrick Watts or someone like that as a driver. The car wouldn't have been new but I believe sourced from Sweden, not Eggenberger.

However I suspect that the names of the entrants and drivers are not accurate!!

It may just have been speculation at the time as it never materialised - I was gutted as at that time the series struggled for quality and quantity so any additional competitive entries would have been brilliant!!
The Volvos I suspect were always a bit of a mystery to British fans- we never saw them over here other than at the ETCC rounds, and so I guess they were maybe regarded something slightly exotic compared to the Rovers etc we saw in the BTCC- after all, we even managed a Maserati Biturbo in the BTCC, but never a Volvo....

Certainly I knew comparitively little about them until discovering Bjorn's website, which I've dipped into a couple of times, but really need to work through. I saw the ETCC rounds at either, or occasionally both, Silverstone and Donington from 1985-8, so remember seeing the Eggenberger cars in 85 and the RAS Sport ones in 86, but not that many more. Looking at DTM and Anderstorp ETCC results from the period, there seemed to be loads of them in Sweden and Germany, and even one or two in Portugal but we never seemed to hear much about those over here

Apart from the works cars, I only really remember the 'Luna' car (Anders Olofsson/Ulf Granberg as I recall in 85?) and a couple of privateer entries at Donington in 1985- a white Magnum Racing example, with Slim Borgudd on board amongst others

http://www.racingsportscars.com/etcc...-05-05-029.jpg

and the car leased by Charlie O'Brien etc, entered under the 'Erle McRae Racing' banner.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/etcc...-05-05-017.jpg


That 'Erle McRae' entry particularly intrigues me- why the Australians turned up for a one-off BTCC outing (I seem to recall reading somewhere that it may have been connected with the deal to buy a Sytner BMW or two?), and how they came to appear in a Volvo?

If they were going to Donington to put together a deal on a 635 from Sytner, why did they lease a Volvo for the race?- Sweden seems a long way to go for a pair of Australians to lease a car for a one-off race at Donington- Was it a car already entered and they took the opportunity to rent a ride in the Volvo, or, more interestingly, was something more ambitious involved- ie, apart from talking to Sytner, had they also been talking to the Swedish outfit (which one?) about buying a Volvo for Bathurst?

Last edited by KA; 2 Apr 2008 at 18:47.
KA is online now  
Quote
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:07 (Ref:2169058)   #8
VolvoGroupA
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 73
VolvoGroupA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Volvo that Erle McRae Racing leased, this Volvo caught fire and burned up on Donington -85. The car was leased from Greger
Petersson-Sportpromotion, Sweden. However I find this very strange why like you say KA a team from Australia leases a Volvo from
Sweden to race in England at Donington. And the other Volvo was no where to be found after this race, it was a Volvo Magum Racing
was involved with. It was a more privateer team. However the Volvo 240 was never in the BTCC-series, only time Volvo droved
in England was in the ETC-series.

However there were other Volvo teams who raced in with great succes in Finland, Germany and ofcourse here in Sweden where the Group-A
-series was one of the most popular series at that time. The Glory for Volvo in the Group-A-series here in Sweden was between -87,-88 and-89.

And the best team Volvo ever enterd with who was really succesfull was the Swiss team Eggenberger Motorsport in -85. The R.A.S. Sport team
in -86 was however not the same succes as the Eggenberger Team due to the cheating that Volvo got caught for with the R.A.S. Sport team.

Erle McRae Racing on Donington -85 when the car caught fire.



Quote:
Originally Posted by KA
The Volvos I suspect were always a bit of a mystery to British fans- we never saw them over here other than at the ETCC rounds, and so I guess they were maybe regarded something slightly exotic compared to the Rovers etc we saw in the BTCC- after all, we even managed a Maserati Biturbo in the BTCC, but never a Volvo....

Certainly I knew comparitively little about them until discovering Bjorn's website, which I've dipped into a couple of times, but really need to work through. I saw the ETCC rounds at either, or occasionally both, Silverstone and Donington from 1985-8, so remember seeing the Eggenberger cars in 85 and the RAS Sport ones in 86, but not that many more. Looking at DTM and Anderstorp ETCC results from the period, there seemed to be loads of them in Sweden and Germany, and even one or two in Portugal but we never seemed to hear much about those over here

Apart from the works cars, I only really remember the 'Luna' car (Anders Olofsson/Ulf Granberg as I recall in 85?) and a couple of privateer entries at Donington in 1985- a white Magnum Racing example, with Slim Borgudd on board amongst others

http://www.racingsportscars.com/etcc...-05-05-029.jpg

and the car leased by Charlie O'Brien etc, entered under the 'Erle McRae Racing' banner.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/etcc...-05-05-017.jpg


That 'Erle McRae' entry particularly intrigues me- why the Australians turned up for a one-off BTCC outing (I seem to recall reading somewhere that it may have been connected with the deal to buy a Sytner BMW or two?), and how they came to appear in a Volvo?

If they were going to Donington to put together a deal on a 635 from Sytner, why did they lease a Volvo for the race?- Sweden seems a long way to go for a pair of Australians to lease a car for a one-off race at Donington- Was it a car already entered and they took the opportunity to rent a ride in the Volvo, or, more interestingly, was something more ambitious involved- ie, apart from talking to Sytner, had they also been talking to the Swedish outfit (which one?) about buying a Volvo for Bathurst?
VolvoGroupA is offline  
__________________
Volvo Group-A for life!
Quote
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:22 (Ref:2169074)   #9
VIVA GT
Subscriber
Veteran
 
VIVA GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
England
Leicestershire
Posts: 5,445
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Don't worry, it'll come i'm sure. There's plenty of Group A fans on 10-10ths!!

Well regarding the prospective British entry I seem to recall it being reported that one car was rumoured to be entering in either 1985 or 1986. I can't remember the exact detail of the stories but either John Maguire or Julian May might have been the names connected with possibly Patrick Watts or someone like that as a driver. The car wouldn't have been new but I believe sourced from Sweden, not Eggenberger.

However I suspect that the names of the entrants and drivers are not accurate!!

It may just have been speculation at the time as it never materialised - I was gutted as at that time the series struggled for quality and quantity so any additional competitive entries would have been brilliant!!
I think you're wide of the mark here. I have a hunch that I know who it was, but would like to know EXACTLY what the magazines said at the time before I spill the beans here... Come on chaps, get the quotes from Autosport!
VIVA GT is offline  
__________________
Incognito: An Italian phrase meaning Nice Gearchange!
Quote
Old 4 Apr 2008, 08:09 (Ref:2169280)   #10
VolvoGroupA
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Sweden
Sweden
Posts: 73
VolvoGroupA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do anyone have any idea which number of the Autosport this may appear? I do have a folder with all articles about Volvo 240T in GrA. So I can scan and put in here in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT
I think you're wide of the mark here. I have a hunch that I know who it was, but would like to know EXACTLY what the magazines said at the time before I spill the beans here... Come on chaps, get the quotes from Autosport!
VolvoGroupA is offline  
__________________
Volvo Group-A for life!
Quote
Old 14 Nov 2011, 17:46 (Ref:2986250)   #11
KA
Veteran
 
KA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 5,392
KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Don't worry, it'll come i'm sure. There's plenty of Group A fans on 10-10ths!!

Well regarding the prospective British entry I seem to recall it being reported that one car was rumoured to be entering in either 1985 or 1986. I can't remember the exact detail of the stories but either John Maguire or Julian May might have been the names connected with possibly Patrick Watts or someone like that as a driver. The car wouldn't have been new but I believe sourced from Sweden, not Eggenberger.

However I suspect that the names of the entrants and drivers are not accurate!!

It may just have been speculation at the time as it never materialised - I was gutted as at that time the series struggled for quality and quantity so any additional competitive entries would have been brilliant!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I think you're wide of the mark here. I have a hunch that I know who it was, but would like to know EXACTLY what the magazines said at the time before I spill the beans here... Come on chaps, get the quotes from Autosport!
I tripped over the news item about this while looking through some old Autosports and MNs at the weekend- and didn't think to take a note of the date....
Next time I get a chance to look back through them, I'll take a note of the source and exactly what was said- it definitely mentioned Patrick Watts as the potential driver, and IIRC suggested support would come from one or more UK Volvo dealers- I think it also said the car was likely to be one of the ex-Belgian Dealer Team cars from 1984
KA is online now  
Quote
Old 26 May 2008, 15:29 (Ref:2212280)   #12
chunder
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
England
Stevenage
Posts: 8,298
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Am trying to think of all teh guys that ran Volvo's in European rallycross!!

Most of them would ahve been running similar of not higher engine specs than WTCC.

I know Kenny Hansen ran one for a year, Peo Davidsson, Hakan Ivarsson, Eivind Opland ran an ex Nystrom car that heold the lap record at Lydden for years!!

There were loads of them around in Sweden/Norway I remember, aswell as pretty potent Saabs from Norstedt, Kallio, etc

And guys, quick note.

I ahve Birger Schanke in a 240 finishing in teh points in a few rounds in 1988 in European rallycross

And also Tom Einar Aaserud ran one for a while, Tomm Vestli (Fina car)

You can tel I ahve my Laumanns books out!!

Last edited by chunder; 26 May 2008 at 15:35.
chunder is offline  
Quote
Old 26 May 2008, 18:32 (Ref:2212425)   #13
KA
Veteran
 
KA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 5,392
KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder
Am trying to think of all teh guys that ran Volvo's in European rallycross!!

Most of them would ahve been running similar of not higher engine specs than WTCC.

I know Kenny Hansen ran one for a year, Peo Davidsson, Hakan Ivarsson, Eivind Opland ran an ex Nystrom car that heold the lap record at Lydden for years!!

There were loads of them around in Sweden/Norway I remember, aswell as pretty potent Saabs from Norstedt, Kallio, etc

And guys, quick note.

I ahve Birger Schanke in a 240 finishing in teh points in a few rounds in 1988 in European rallycross

And also Tom Einar Aaserud ran one for a while, Tomm Vestli (Fina car)

You can tel I ahve my Laumanns books out!!
There were certainly plenty of Group A Volvos in Division 1. From memory though, they fell off the pace to a large degree once the RS500s started to appear in force in 1988

I also remember sometime BTCC-racer Tommy Rustad hurling a 240 around Brands in a pretty extrovert manner at a Rallycross GP meeting- think that was a long way from a Div 1 GpA car though- something like 2.7 litre normally aspirated?
KA is online now  
Quote
Old 26 May 2008, 18:58 (Ref:2212433)   #14
chunder
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
England
Stevenage
Posts: 8,298
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes thats right, if you look at rallycross online the sort of modified classes in Sweden and Norway are still hugely populated by the 240 and 850 shape Volvo.

Rustand actually qualified for the C or B Final at Lyngas against all teh supercars!!
The Supernational cars use a 3 litre only 2 valve per cylinder engine that kicks out over 300hp!! Amazing tech

Most of the 240's ahve now been reshelled into S40's, but there are all sorts of different sorts of car from BMW, Lexus, Escort, Mercedes!! Its a brilliant class.

You are right about 240T, it was utterly outclassed from 88 onwards, but as result was a cheap way to get into Euro rallycross and maybe get into a final.

There were 20 or so guys using 240T at one tiem!!
chunder is offline  
Quote
Old 4 Jul 2008, 11:28 (Ref:2243783)   #15
Tonka Tonka 242
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Scotland
Perth in Scotland, U.K.
Posts: 1
Tonka Tonka 242 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help !!!

Is this perhaps a good point to shout .... HELP !!!!

I am importing a 1982 Volvo 242 (2-door) Turbo from Reno, Nevada U.S.A., into Scotland. Why? , cos it has lived it's life in the desert and has NO rust , AND, I want to turn it into a Classic Special Stage Rally car .

What do you mean ? .... MAD ??? ...... perhaps. . but I do need some help.

I need information on who today still supplies competition parts for these cars, also any technical information that I can find out about the build specs for those used for rallying, and finally contact details of anyone who is perhaps selling goodies for this model.. I am not concerned about the location of parts, well ... having imported the car from the U.S.of A. why would I.

ANY help you can give me will be GREATLY appreciated .

Thank you
Tonka Tonka 242 is offline  
Quote
Reply

Tags
eggenberger, etcc, group a, ras sport, ulf granberg, volvo 240t

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Volvo pics Hobson Motorsport History 20 19 Nov 2012 09:33
1987 WTC Group A Volvo 740 Turbo - the black beauty that never raced the interpreter Touring Car Racing 7 29 Apr 2007 08:44
Volvo 240 Turbo photos?? Michael H Motorsport History 11 7 Jun 2002 08:59
More ETCC news, Alfa, BMW, Honda, Nissan and Volvo info JMeissner Touring Car Racing 7 7 Nov 2001 15:30


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2021 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2021-2022 Grant MacDonald. All Rights Reserved.