Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 Aug 2013, 00:49 (Ref:3287829)   #26
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
ptclaus98 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
According to Grandprix.com, the money has yet to appear...

"Monisha Kaltenborn has admitted Sauber's Russian rescue deal is facing delays."

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns26066.html
I was skeptical before, but this is laughable.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 01:17 (Ref:3287838)   #27
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I'd be very surprised if it didn't happen. These appear to be state companies private investors have invested into but state entities nevertheless and if anyone delivers; it should be them. These companies wouldn't be investing if it didn't come from the very top and I mean at a level higher than Sirotkin The Elder.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 06:43 (Ref:3287897)   #28
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe Sirotkin will have another year in FR3.5 where he can get some wins and prove his worth...

...and Robin Frijns has always been in the frame for a Sauber seat. If it wasn't for Telmex I'm pretty sure he'd be driving Gutierrez's car and actually have some points.
Old 11 Aug 2013, 13:51 (Ref:3288316)   #29
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
Maybe Sirotkin will have another year in FR3.5 where he can get some wins and prove his worth...

...and Robin Frijns has always been in the frame for a Sauber seat. If it wasn't for Telmex I'm pretty sure he'd be driving Gutierrez's car and actually have some points.
I don't think so. I imagine the money is strictly on condition that Sirotkin is driving that car next year, particularly at Sochi.