Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 17 Dec 2019, 15:14 (Ref:3947172)   #1
Bevan IMP
Rookie

Bevan IMP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1966 Bevan A40

I have been recently lucky enough to purchase my dads original race car which was built by my Grandfather to go racing in 1966.

Its in the very early stages of being restored and hopefully Peter Bevan will be able to have another drive of the car in the near future.The little A40 has a great racing pedigree as a lap record holder and raced in period at Goodwood.

My question is how many original saloon cars exist from this era ? By original I mean they have the matching body tag and chassis plate and photographic evidence from finding the car through to restoration.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2027.JPG   IMG_3515.jpg   IMG_3532.jpg  

IMG_3775.jpg   imm-019.jpg   IMG_3511.jpg  

Old 19 Dec 2019, 12:19 (Ref:3947529)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Blimey, even down to the Baldyne rocker cover. we all used to use Baldyne back in the day. I still used them for balancing engine parts in the 80s when they moved from the garage at Bromley to Biggin Hill.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !