Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Notices

Old 5 Apr 2018, 13:32 (Ref:3812978)   #1
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!
Sebring 12H + WEC 2019

You all probably have read about this by now and I'm putting this one up early as the rumblings make it sound like quite a few of you chilled-to-the-bones UK folks out there are interested to come over and soak up the Florida sun and heat!

https://sebringraceway.com/news/300-...durance-racing

What is a fact is that CFR (Central Florida Region)-SCCA will need lots of flaggers/marshals/corners workers to staff their stations and the days will be long and jam-packed with on-track action so they need all the qualified help they can get!

I'm intending on keeping this post up to the top of the page so keep looking for regular updates. Registration will be thru the CFR website https://cfrscca.org/welcome/pro-racing/ in due course.

Shoot any questions or inquiries you might have please.

Hope to see lots of you there!
Old 6 Apr 2018, 12:08 (Ref:3813218)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hadn't occurred to me that the WEC wouldn't be taking in the hours but running an entirely separate event. And on a Friday. Odd decision.

Would be a wonderful event to play at, although I don't think it would be possible for me unfortunately.
Old 6 Aug 2018, 10:09 (Ref:3841807)   #3
kilomike
Rookie

England
Warwick
kilomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for posting this info. I was about fire off a general enquiry about the 12 hours 2019. Presumably now that I have registered with them I will get information about next year's events?
Old 18 Aug 2018, 18:10 (Ref:3844510)   #4
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!
For my understanding, what do you mean with "now that I have registered with them"?