Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Dec 2016, 19:07 (Ref:3698331)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drink Merry Christmas to all You Le Mans Afficionados!

For some of you, it's already here I guess, for others, just a few hours away, so I thought I'd start a thread to wish every a great Christmas. I hope it that it's happy and peaceful for you all and that it brings all you hope for. (I'm just going out on the drive now to make room so Santa can park my roadgoing Toyota GT-One when he flies past...... ).

Old 24 Dec 2016, 19:38 (Ref:3698333)   #2
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Happy holidays to all and see you all again in under 6 months.
Old 24 Dec 2016, 22:32 (Ref:3698361)   #3
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy holidays everyone, before you know it June will be here and hopefully enjoying a great race!
Old 25 Dec 2016, 00:42 (Ref:3698378)   #4
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Never mind Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

... we're only a month away from Daytona! And then Bathurst is the next weekend!

Enjoy the rest and relaxation everyone; hopefully 2017 will be a great year for all of us
Old 25 Dec 2016, 09:40 (Ref:3698399)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well merry christmas to all the fans of the great race.
just put the joints in the oven, (one beef one gammon, no turkey this year) and veg is prepared. Waiting for Helen and youngest daughter to tun up with my presents, fingers crossed i will be getting a vintage aston martin, but suspect i might be getting socks.
Any way all the best for 2017 to everyone and see you all at silverstone, spa or le mans.
Simon
Old 25 Dec 2016, 10:49 (Ref:3698404)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wondered what you were up to Simon when you said you were putting your joints in the oven - I thought you'd dropped them in a puddle and were trying to dry them out as you couldn't light them..... Merry Christmas matey!
Old 25 Dec 2016, 11:41 (Ref:3698408)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well spuds and parsnips on now, lets hope it tastes as good as it smells, is everyone else cooking or do they have their own chief
Old 25 Dec 2016, 22:06 (Ref:3698437)   #8
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Happy Christmas everyone.

I appreciate that, for a variety of reasons, I've not been around as much recently, but that doesn't alter sentiment of wishing everyone all the best.

Conjuring the spirit of Le Mans we ate a vast platter of fruits de mer with some magnificent fresh oysters as a distinctly non traditional Christmas dinner, and in the event family falls asleep sometime soon I might be inclined to find a classic race to watch (1999? 2008?), but we shall see.

Look forward to catching up with folk at Silverstone, Spa, and Le Mans if not before.

Last edited by isynge; 25 Dec 2016 at 22:07. Reason: typo
Old 25 Dec 2016, 22:32 (Ref:3698439)   #9
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas everyone, just watched an hour of highlights of this years race, doesn't get any easier watching that Toyota come to a halt few weeks and all the fun starts again however
Old 25 Dec 2016, 22:55 (Ref:3698441)   #10
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Marry Christmas everyone!
See you in a not that distant future now!
Old 25 Dec 2016, 23:05 (Ref:3698444)   #11
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Merry Christmas too, 6 months to the best week of year.
Old 26 Dec 2016, 12:46 (Ref:3698526)   #12
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Merry Christmas to you all from Le Mans
Old 26 Dec 2016, 12:53 (Ref:3698527)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Marry Christmas everyone!
See you in a not that distant future now!
Is there something you're not telling us Mathias? Plans for the New Year.....?
Old 26 Dec 2016, 20:38 (Ref:3698564)   #14
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Is there something you're not telling us Mathias? Plans for the New Year.....?
I tried to be discreet about it Andrew, and hide it in the details .
Old 4 Jan 2017, 13:45 (Ref:3700128)   #15
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Season's Greetings.

Here's to an excellent 2017.