Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it?
10 1 1.64%
9 0 0%
8 4 6.56%
7 6 9.84%
6 14 22.95%
5 12 19.67%
4 9 14.75%
3 7 11.48%
2 4 6.56%
1 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Aug 2013, 18:12 (Ref:3294846)   #51
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Whatever it is, there's no accounting for taste......
Old 27 Aug 2013, 18:27 (Ref:3294859)   #52
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We have a saying down here about it, but I guess it's too low to post here...
Old 27 Aug 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3294908)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah, nothing is that low, surely?
Old 27 Aug 2013, 20:40 (Ref:3294916)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Nah, nothing is that low, surely?
Old 28 Aug 2013, 09:18 (Ref:3295097)   #55
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would say this was the dullest Belgian GP for many years. This race is usually the highlight of my season and my favourite race by far, but it was all over at the top of Eau Rouge on the first lap! You have to admire Vettel and the way he drove flawlessly to one of the easiest victories of his career, but when fans are getting excited about 2nd and 3rd places like they are the race winners, you know its been a dull race. Sorry
Old 28 Aug 2013, 09:20 (Ref:3295098)   #56
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
i don't normally put in a special effort to watch a gp and structure all my plans around it. this race reminded me why.
I'm the same in recent years. Sundays are far too precious to be wasting them sat in front of the TV during a sunny afternoon. I record and watch at my convenience and this race was ideal for that. I can't remember a race I fast forwarded through so much of? A waste of a BBC live race!
Old 28 Aug 2013, 10:17 (Ref:3295113)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
I would say this was the dullest Belgian GP for many years. This race is usually the highlight of my season and my favourite race by far, but it was all over at the top of Eau Rouge on the first lap! You have to admire Vettel and the way he drove flawlessly to one of the easiest victories of his career, but when fans are getting excited about 2nd and 3rd places like they are the race winners, you know its been a dull race. Sorry
As true as a true thing in Trueville.......
Old 28 Aug 2013, 12:49 (Ref:3295184)   #58
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Looks like the highlight of the season will be Silverstone.
Old 28 Aug 2013, 13:30 (Ref:3295216)   #59
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
A waste of a BBC live race!
the amount we pay for a licence fee should at least buy them the services of a good psychic, if not a crystal ball

i have to say though, generally if you take the weather out of the equation for spa then you're left with fairly uninteresting races. it's only the weather failing us on this occasion that deprived us of an interesting race.

mind you, in any good book there's always a really tedious scene-setting chapter. monza had better deliver the goods though
Old 28 Aug 2013, 18:19 (Ref:3295347)   #60
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
The best race for me of recent years was the 2001 Spa race. Superb.
Old 28 Aug 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3295378)   #61
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
The best race for me of recent years was the 2001 Spa race. Superb.
Recent ? 12 years !
Old 29 Aug 2013, 13:24 (Ref:3295699)   #62
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Recent ? 12 years !
I'm going to have to watch it again on YouTube.
Old 30 Aug 2013, 08:56 (Ref:3296068)   #63
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I gave it 8, but I was watching it through the fog of an immense hangover. Actually, that might have been the MotoGP... or the BTCC... I can't remember.
Old 30 Aug 2013, 09:51 (Ref:3296095)   #64
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I gave it 8, but I was watching it through the fog of an immense hangover. Actually, that might have been the MotoGP... or the BTCC... I can't remember.
Are you sure it wasn't a replay of 'Strictly Come Dancing'?
Old 30 Aug 2013, 12:46 (Ref:3296153)   #65
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
8 points for the hangover !