Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 19 Jun 2008, 11:03 (Ref:2232526)   #1
Hickey
Veteran

United Kingdom
London
Hickey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maasmechelen

Good Morning

I know its a bit soon but after catching the bug in France (for the ERC that is, nothing else!!), we have now booked our Ferry tickets for Maasmechelen.

Does anyone know if there is an official website like Kerlabo had for the French round? Also, what can we expect in the way of ticket prices/availability and paddock entry.

I know it has been mentioned before, but could not find the thread, but does anyone know of any good campsites/BnBs in the area? Again, is there a website for this (I tried the local area tourist board, and it was a bit naff).

Finally, I have heard that Supernationals will be at the event. How many entries/who turns up as the French round was quite packed without them!? Not that a packed event is a bad thing, it would be awesome to see a whole host of supernationals!!

Any help greatly appreciated (again!!)

Thank you very much

Adam
Old 19 Jun 2008, 11:29 (Ref:2232542)   #2
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.duivelsbergcircuit.be/

is the site you need,

there will be division 3 cars (not quite supernational but very similar), and a healthy turn out of local div1a cars

im sure our local resident expert can help on the rest ;-0
Old 19 Jun 2008, 12:21 (Ref:2232586)   #3
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is a campsite literally across the road.
Old 19 Jun 2008, 14:09 (Ref:2232658)   #4
PhergAthor
Racer

Belgium
Maasmechelen, Belgium
PhergAthor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Campsite is called "Kikmolen" and is packed with fans on the weekend. It's across the street so you only need to stumble across the road after a heavy night. Think the site is kikmolen.be

On the supernational subject I've heared that this year the entry would be of a better quality as previous years. They promised some top-drivers for this year. Some of the local D3 drivers are added for the home-crowed. I'm sure Lydden-winner Maris will show his abilities on home-soil. The support class has a maximum of 20 entries. And if a scandinavian doesn't show, there are Belgian reserves to take their place so 20 cars are almost certain.

Paddock is besides the circuit and free for all. Entry is someting about 30 or 35 euro for the weekend.

Last edited by PhergAthor; 19 Jun 2008 at 14:11.
Old 19 Jun 2008, 21:53 (Ref:2233015)   #5
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just to add, there is no booking for the campsite, (or wasn`t last year), its a case of just turn up. The staff in the office do speak english.

and the site is

http://www.kikmolen.be/

The only problem is trying to remember down which roadway your tent is, the place is full of mobile homes and a bit of a rabbit warren for finding your way around - but its all part of the fun.