Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 0 0%
7 2 7.41%
6 6 22.22%
5 5 18.52%
4 12 44.44%
3 2 7.41%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 Mar 2024, 18:26 (Ref:4200619)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2024

What score do you give it?
Old 9 Mar 2024, 18:34 (Ref:4200623)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Average. I would rate a four, but bumped to five due to Bearman's drive and battle for 12th.

Richard
Old 9 Mar 2024, 19:05 (Ref:4200634)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another 6 from me. I did some washing up and played fetch with the dog for a while and positions were more or less the same when I came back.

Great drive by Bearman though!
Old 9 Mar 2024, 19:08 (Ref:4200636)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought it was an ok race, but still I quite enjoyed as there were some good battles; KMag, Ocon, Tsunoda and Albon and further up the field Hamilton and Piastri. 6.
Old 10 Mar 2024, 09:26 (Ref:4200679)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
4. It's just a Scalextric track. Would have been a 3 if it hadn't been for the 'Bearman element'....
Old 10 Mar 2024, 10:44 (Ref:4200684)   #6
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Without Bearman factor it would have been 4.
It’s going to be hard to stay enthusiastic for 24 races when the only question each race will be who is going to finish 3rd.Would love to be proved wrong.
Old 10 Mar 2024, 11:17 (Ref:4200686)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
ok so excitement with bearman driving but little else to cheer about. 4 again from me
Old 10 Mar 2024, 11:49 (Ref:4200695)   #8
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Without Bearman, it would have barely been worth a score!
3 from me just for the 'New Kid on the block'
Old 10 Mar 2024, 21:03 (Ref:4200742)   #9
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The unpredictable nature of our opinions is what makes Rate the Grand Prix fascinating. Whereas I think I rated Bahrain around 4, this one stirred me, so I'll go for a 7. I like the track and the racing was good. In the interests of fairness, because I've given DRS heavy criticism, here it wasn't too much of a foregone conclusion in some cases and at least often moves got done in braking zones.
Old 11 Mar 2024, 05:18 (Ref:4200776)   #10
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
7/10 -- It was good. Very tense with Piastri trying to (unsuccessfully) overtake Hamilton and Magnussen backing up the pack. Quite an interesting race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
It’s going to be hard to stay enthusiastic for 24 races when the only question each race will be who is going to finish 3rd.
What's the problem with that? RBR's 1-2 finish was inevitable, so we didn't see those cars in the telecast. That might change when other constructors improve their race cars.

It's interesting that Ferrari started these rules with the fastest car in 2022, yet have done much rebuilding and reconfiguration since then rather than extending that lead.

It would be ironic too if the low- and hard-riding Mercedes W13 proves to be the most competitive of the W13, W14 and W15. At least the W13 had a focussed concept that could be very competitive when it was able to run low and hard on a medium speed circuit.

Last edited by V8 Fireworks; 11 Mar 2024 at 05:23.
Old 11 Mar 2024, 10:09 (Ref:4200798)   #11
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Another 6 from me. The first half of the race was quite entertaining. I do have incredibly low expectations for any interest whatsoever at the sharp end moving forward.