Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Mar 2002, 12:28 (Ref:241544)   #1
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
TOCA historic touring car support race

I understand that this was very oversubscribed (my car was turned down for that reason anyway!) does anyone know what cars are running as I don't know of any pre 65 cars who are competing, will it all be 70's cars as I seem to recall that it was open for 60s and 70s cars
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:35 (Ref:241795)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
At the BTCC launch on Tues they said they had received over 70 applications, from which 35 cars have been picked. No actual entry list was available but the press release talks about Triumph Dolomite, Jag Mk1, Sunbeam Tiger, Chevy Camero, AC Cobra, Ford Mustang, Aston V8 Zagato, DB7, DB4 GT and Jag E-Type, and drivers like Jackie Oliver, Win Percy, Tony Dron, Frank Gardener and Colin Blower.
Old 28 Mar 2002, 08:44 (Ref:245725)   #3
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
So it is really in the Touring Car spirit!!! Think I am happy to stick with HSCC and Top Hat!! thanks for your info, I now feel lot happier to miss the selector's eye!!
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:53 (Ref:246161)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep,

As ever, real touring car racing.