Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Dec 2019, 20:04 (Ref:3946005)   #46
Anyopenroad
Racer

European Union
London
Anyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
How about ones to create and at the same time do create race winning cars?
That makes even less sense than Juntos's original random-word-generator faux-profound gibberish
Old 10 Dec 2019, 21:27 (Ref:3946024)   #47
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But the words of Juntos... it's like poetry, it rhymes
Old 10 Dec 2019, 21:35 (Ref:3946027)   #48
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Thanks guy for levelling me with good old Gordon.

Out of curiosity, is good old Gordon using on his hypercar the same bespoke Cosworth V12 that revs to 12,100rpm of the Red Bull Valkyrie?
Old 11 Dec 2019, 02:37 (Ref:3946059)   #49
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
I don't think they're related. The AMR V12 is 6.5 liters, the T50's is 4 liters. Beyond that, I don't know much else, but I sort of doubt that they're at least closely related.
Old 11 Dec 2019, 09:57 (Ref:3946113)   #50
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
He's getting Racing Point to help which is interesting. It's a team that still has plenty of people from the Force India days, so why not?