Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Mar 2020, 11:41 (Ref:3965780)   #16
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Not sure about Dundrod, that was too dangerous for cars in the 50s, when safety wasnít so important
Lol, I don't think safety entered our minds! I must add that one of the guys is more of a bike fan, as people may gather from the list!!
Old 20 Mar 2020, 12:05 (Ref:3965795)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Exactly Dundrod is alright for bikes, but way too narrow for car racing. It was itís narrowness and difficulty to pass that lead to 2 of the 3 fatalities in the 55 TT sportscar race, when a queue of cars got stuck behind a slower driver
Old 20 Mar 2020, 15:31 (Ref:3965836)   #18
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!
I'd walk to Clermont Ferrand if it held a GP again . But I'd settle for the Le Grand Epreuve de Lincolnshire , 100 laps at le parc du Cadwell
Old 20 Mar 2020, 16:02 (Ref:3965844)   #19
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

England
Mallory Park
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let's have a Leicester Grand Prix @ Mallory, and my money would be on Simon Hadfield getting pole!
Old 21 Mar 2020, 11:45 (Ref:3965977)   #20
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I'd walk to Clermont Ferrand if it held a GP again . But I'd settle for the Le Grand Epreuve de Lincolnshire , 100 laps at le parc du Cadwell
👍🤣🤣
Old 21 Mar 2020, 11:46 (Ref:3965978)   #21
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Let's have a Leicester Grand Prix @ Mallory, and my money would be on Simon Hadfield getting pole!
As per my prev reply 🤣🤣
Old 21 Mar 2020, 21:33 (Ref:3966047)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Mallory Park is another one thatís very narrow, that said there was always Blundellís quote about the Aida circuit when F1 went there. ďThis makes Mallory Park look like SpaĒ
Old 22 Mar 2020, 06:53 (Ref:3966088)   #23
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!coppice has a real shot at the podium!
I've seen F1 , F2 and F5000 race at Mallory- and it was brilliant