Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 14 Nov 2018, 17:27 (Ref:3863325)   #1
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Race of Remembrance 2018

Hi all

On behalf of Mission Motorsport and BARC I would just like to say a massive thank you to all those in orange who attend this years Race of Remembrance. Its often said and so it should be , without you, it would not be possible, so I thank you on behalf of RoR and all the beneficiaries of Mission Motorsport and also, from the 41 teams that competed there.

Anglesey is one of the most beautiful circuits in the whole of the UK, its backdrop is breathtaking .... as is the weather and this year was exceptionally bad at times so again our thanks to you all for your commitment and help

Ta all
Claire
Old 15 Nov 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3863480)   #2
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks also from someone who was sat at home watching it on Youtube. Anglesey is a bit of a trek for me (for most people, really) so huge credit to those that make the effort to marshal on what's usually a cold and wet event.
Old 22 Nov 2018, 11:06 (Ref:3864968)   #3
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's even worse than Oulton Park to get to.

Last time I went it took over 6 hours to do the 200 or so miles getting there and I vowed never again.