Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 10 Sep 2009, 14:26 (Ref:2537802)   #1
chrisdrewett
Rookie

chrisdrewett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Simon Durling

Please spare a thought for Simon who had a very nasty off at Prescott last Saturday, which resulted in a multiple fractured leg and a car that had to be chopped in two to extract him. Congrats to Prescott medics and marshals who worked slowly and carefully to get him out.
Chris
Old 10 Sep 2009, 18:18 (Ref:2537960)   #2
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was at Prescott on Saturday and heard the 'thud' from near the startline. It was a nasty sound. Hope he recovers quickly.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 18:49 (Ref:2537978)   #3
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Best wishes to him, it's always sad to see an injured racer. Let's hope the bones mend well.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 06:55 (Ref:2538227)   #4
Tim Hull
Racer

Tim Hull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best wishes Simon for a quick recovery. Hope to see you at Shelsley next weekend.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 09:34 (Ref:2538321)   #5
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Of all the drivers I've ever known, Simon is the most likely to criticise his own driving before blaming the car if his results were off. I think that says a lot of good things about him.

Get well soon Simon!
Old 13 Sep 2009, 20:15 (Ref:2539919)   #6
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
welshgal_2006 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thinking of you Simon... wishing you all the best in your recovery xxx
Old 13 Sep 2009, 21:37 (Ref:2540000)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The thoughts of all of us in the hill-climbing fraternity are with Simon for his recovery, let's hope it is both speedy and full. He's a thoroghly charming gentleman with time for everyone which makes it more of a shock that he's sufferred such misfortune.

Good luck Simon, get well soon.
Old 14 Sep 2009, 13:12 (Ref:2540420)   #8
Pistonbroke
Racer

Wales
Shropshire
Pistonbroke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Couldn't agree more, Woolley. Top bloke.

He's had get well cards from the marshals at Prescott and Loton Park. Anyone care to start one off from Shelsley Walsh next weekend?
Old 14 Sep 2009, 14:27 (Ref:2540489)   #9
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
welshgal_2006 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will bring one with me xxx
Old 15 Sep 2009, 12:41 (Ref:2541178)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You beat me to it. We'll arrange for it to be completed at sign on. Delivery won't be a problem...