Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 2 May 2008, 20:35 (Ref:2192857)   #176
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Al stop getting us off thread
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 May 2008, 10:30 (Ref:2195089)   #177
EdLeake
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham
EdLeake should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What are the tax implications of 'sponsoring' your own car?

If my ltd company were to sponsor my car would that income be offset in anyway i.e. it wouldn't be paid as a salary so would it be taxed?
Old 6 May 2008, 12:24 (Ref:2195175)   #178
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Don't think it will work anymore Ed it used to but its my understanding they put the kybosh on it, ask your accountant.
Old 6 May 2008, 12:29 (Ref:2195177)   #179
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...oring+yourself
Ed This might help as we have looked at it before.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 May 2008, 13:06 (Ref:2195206)   #180
EdLeake
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham
EdLeake should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks.
Old 7 May 2008, 16:21 (Ref:2196185)   #181
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Think car entries going up fast. Just done my first cycling TT of the year, ruddy entry fee has tripled. Grump grump grump.

Still, it's only gone up from 50p to £1.50 AND we race on public roads!
Old 9 May 2008, 11:24 (Ref:2197526)   #182
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey and I thought since Livigstone came in the whole of the UK was a cycle heaven!
Crits are the same here but rough play cost me a frame... seriously thinking steel is better for crashing than carbon fibre!

Re the De Tomaso, some people want to be he biggest fish in the pond, what they do not realise is that every one knows they are not winning on talent. I have always been a class driver, no money for out right, but my greatest satisfaction has been when I had my old Suzuki GTi and I use to drive circles around people in the wet, they all said it was the car... still drive circles in my new car which is a pig of a chassis!