Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 20 Sep 2022, 06:25 (Ref:4126551)   #196
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ducati will have a headache the whole 2023 Season
if they fight too much and others are close in pace .. Ducati might lose

Ciao Marco
Old 24 Sep 2022, 08:47 (Ref:4127074)   #197
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well, Marquez on pole for the Japanese MotoGP !!!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 24 Sep 2022, 10:19 (Ref:4127080)   #198
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Well, Marquez on pole for the Japanese MotoGP !!!!!
Wow!
Old 25 Sep 2022, 09:30 (Ref:4127257)   #199
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Courageous ride from MM, Millertime in Motegi and by a country mile whilst the title contenders scrap for the last points. How unlucky for Aleix on the Aprilia at the start.
Old 25 Sep 2022, 16:42 (Ref:4127353)   #200
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
And a bit ambitious from Bagnaia on the last lap. Sure Fabio did not expect to finish 8th and almost double his championship lead.

Sad way for Suzuki to bow out with their last home GP a Double (Mechanical) DNF.

Thailand this next weekend will be interesting.

And kudos to Nakagami for getting to the end considering the injuries he was carrying from Aragon.
Old 25 Sep 2022, 19:19 (Ref:4127395)   #201
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bagnaia needs a guru… From his mistake he said "je suis vraiment con, j'ai fait de la merde". At least he's honest!
Old 28 Sep 2022, 09:14 (Ref:4127725)   #202
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Just when Bagnaia was looking on course for the title, he makes another mistake. Great win from Miller and nice to see Marquez back up there
Old 8 Oct 2022, 08:43 (Ref:4129154)   #203
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
On October 6, 2022, Phil Read, MBE, died in his sleep at his home in Canterbury, England. Regarded by many as the greatest British motorcycle racer of all time, he won a total of seven world championship titles across multiple classes, as well as eight Isle of Man TTs over the course of his career. He was 83 years old.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 13 Oct 2022, 14:18 (Ref:4130127)   #204
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Australian MotoGP Philip Island.
Wet weather is currently battering Victoria with the downpour prompting flood warnings across the state from the Bureau of Meteorology.

Low-lying parts of the circuit are currently under water while some facilities such as car parks are inaccessible due to the weather conditions.

MotoGP safety cars have been lapping the circuit throughout the afternoon while the official media bike has also been in action.

Autosport understands MotoGP officials are currently not concerned about the flooding affecting the two official practice sessions scheduled for tomorrow.

That's despite the current forecast indicating the rain will continue throughout Friday
Old 14 Oct 2022, 02:16 (Ref:4130178)   #205
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
Believe it or not the track was 99% dry this morning for P1. Times into the low 1:30's so pretty much on the mark.
Its very windy though and raining where I am.... the radar says intermittent rain for PI.

But just to show we are back in Aus we had a track invasion..... https://twitter.com/i/status/1580696056253194240

Last edited by E.B; 14 Oct 2022 at 02:34.
Old 14 Oct 2022, 09:14 (Ref:4130211)   #206
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
On October 6, 2022, Phil Read, MBE, died in his sleep at his home in Canterbury, England. Regarded by many as the greatest British motorcycle racer of all time, he won a total of seven world championship titles across multiple classes, as well as eight Isle of Man TTs over the course of his career. He was 83 years old.
Yes I saw that. Sad news. It was a privilege to see him and Wayne Gardner talking at the AI back in 2016 and talking about bike racing past and present. Seemed a proper gentleman. RIP
Old 14 Oct 2022, 13:54 (Ref:4130278)   #207
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yes I saw that. Sad news. It was a privilege to see him and Wayne Gardner talking at the AI back in 2016 and talking about bike racing past and present. Seemed a proper gentleman. RIP
He was a boyhood hero of mine back in the early 60s and I actually got to know him in the 90s when he used to turn up on a BMW bike with a team that was racing a BMW car in a series that I was participating in at the time.
Old 15 Oct 2022, 06:51 (Ref:4130350)   #208
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (260).png
Views:	3
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	76344
Old 16 Oct 2022, 05:13 (Ref:4130472)   #209
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
WHAT. A. RACE.

I wont spoil the result for those in Europe that might not have seen it but the PI MotoGP finish saw 1st-7th covered by under a second!

And we had a 7th new winner for the year is all I will say.
Old 16 Oct 2022, 23:28 (Ref:4130542)   #210
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
WHAT. A. RACE.

I wont spoil the result for those in Europe that might not have seen it but the PI MotoGP finish saw 1st-7th covered by under a second!

And we had a 7th new winner for the year is all I will say.
I second that! I also won't spoil it for those that didn't see it live although I am in Spain, we have ways of getting BT Sport: laugh: