Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 1 Jul 2022, 14:41 (Ref:4117722)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's a RARE F150, 4x4 single cab short box and not a stripped truck?? Has to be a customer order.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 15:46 (Ref:4117730)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
those are nice, up to and including the Lorry. (can we call that a Lorry?)
Old 1 Jul 2022, 16:37 (Ref:4117736)   #28
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
those are nice, up to and including the Lorry. (can we call that a Lorry?)
We would call that a flatbed downunder.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 16:56 (Ref:4117739)   #29
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post

Whilst here they are known as flatbed trucks!
Old 1 Jul 2022, 16:58 (Ref:4117740)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
That's what I'd call it too!!

At the service station close to the house.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 18:20 (Ref:4117746)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
That’s an odd name I’d have called them chazzwozzers.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 18:21 (Ref:4117747)   #32
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
At the service station close to the house.
Another beauty.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 20:41 (Ref:4117753)   #33
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'd call the trailer a flatbed and it's being towed by a ramp truck. If it has the hydraulic bed that rolls back, that's called a roll back because we're very inventive people.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 20:47 (Ref:4117755)   #34
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm with JHammy, although depending on the redneck I'm talking to it could be lowboy as well, Virginians love lowboy trailer.

Around the corner from me

2 houses down from that is a cream and gold El Camino SS, well it has SS front clip but she's a beaut and clean lines so I'm guessing original.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 21:08 (Ref:4117757)   #35
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'm with JHammy, although depending on the redneck I'm talking to it could be lowboy as well, Virginians love lowboy trailer.

Around the corner from me

2 houses down from that is a cream and gold El Camino SS, well it has SS front clip but she's a beaut and clean lines so I'm guessing original.
Lowboys drop below the axle line.
Old 1 Jul 2022, 22:53 (Ref:4117763)   #36
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Lowboys drop below the axle line.
You expect Va mountain guys to care? Low sides seemed to define it as low boy, or homemade flat low scary POS depending on if they owned a welder or not. Welding school or ability not needed at all
Old 2 Jul 2022, 04:51 (Ref:4117770)   #37
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I just drove back from Knoxville and saw some cool stuff topped by a 71 GTzero. It was red with a black vinyl top. You'll have to believe me because I'm pretty strict on myself to not mess with the phone while driving. Y'all know what it looks like anyway. 400/400 will still get it done today.
Old 2 Jul 2022, 13:55 (Ref:4117808)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I just drove back from Knoxville and saw some cool stuff topped by a 71 GTzero. It was red with a black vinyl top. You'll have to believe me because I'm pretty strict on myself to not mess with the phone while driving. Y'all know what it looks like anyway. 400/400 will still get it done today.
I'm less strict and case in point. Has the eyes like in CARS movies, but the best part is the whirly roof vent for the roller. This is on the way to the Lake for us, so seen it a few times over the years. Need to go to the track one day.

And I caught a few GTZeros at the little car show I went to the other week. This one and the Grand National showed up together. And check out the Monte in the background.
Old 3 Jul 2022, 03:25 (Ref:4117857)   #39
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:

And I caught a few GTZeros at the little car show I went to the other week. This one and the Grand National showed up together. And check out the Monte in the background.
Goodness!
Old 3 Jul 2022, 07:57 (Ref:4117873)   #40
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I dont know if this is eligible, but here goes.... after our little discussion re flatbeds low boys and the like I will throw this in. Spotted at Phillip Island
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3003 (2).JPG  
Old 3 Jul 2022, 19:37 (Ref:4118030)   #41
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I dont know if this is eligible, but here goes.... after our little discussion re flatbeds low boys and the like I will throw this in. Spotted at Phillip Island
It is all eligible! Like that they didn't try to repaint either. Looks like it should.

sent during haircut
Old 3 Jul 2022, 19:38 (Ref:4118032)   #42
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I saw this Friday, I think I like it more now than when it was new.

sent during haircut
Old 3 Jul 2022, 22:12 (Ref:4118088)   #43
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I like too, although always thought there was something odd about the proportions.
Old 4 Jul 2022, 03:30 (Ref:4118103)   #44
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I like too, although always thought there was something odd about the proportions.
It's the c pillar. We only got the long wheelbase version.
Old 4 Jul 2022, 18:24 (Ref:4118245)   #45
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I also don't like the silver thing on the fender, but it works in person as a whole package. Nothing has that shape.

sent during haircut
Old 4 Jul 2022, 20:14 (Ref:4118254)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
And the silver thing is plastic and, if I remember correctly, doesn’t actually do anything.
Old 5 Jul 2022, 01:04 (Ref:4118266)   #47
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
And the silver thing is plastic and, if I remember correctly, doesn’t actually do anything.
And Audi said we'll see your stupid plastics, move it to the rear of the door and make it bigger
Old 8 Jul 2022, 13:51 (Ref:4118663)   #48
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Not exactly a car, but giant cranes showed up outside my office and are currently being assembled. I don't know why they need these giant cranes, as there isn't any material sitting around that would need to be lifted.

sent during haircut
Old 8 Jul 2022, 16:15 (Ref:4118680)   #49
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Reminds me of this tweet and the sadness this guy has now the crane has gone.

https://twitter.com/daraobriain/stat...8IFqA2ZImLK23w

Make the most of the crane being there.
Old 8 Jul 2022, 19:46 (Ref:4118689)   #50
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Wait, isn't Louisiana all swamps and water?? That can't be outside your window.

And found on the side of Howell Mill in Atlanta for a certain user to celebrate The Champs