Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Nov 2019, 07:28 (Ref:3943323)   #1
LPP68
Rookie

LPP68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Formula E Season 6 (2019-2020)

Like last year, I pretended that formula E does not go to tho oil drilling and journalist decapitating capital of the world, so my season starts in a month and a half. Can't wait!
On a website for totally different motorsports I read this: https://www.touringcartimes.com/2019...ectrification/

It mentions that customer motorsports will also be electrified. What could that mean? A VW -ID-cup in the pre-race buildup for a Formula E event? (TBH, they could start on the same grid as the I-paces.)
Old 28 Nov 2019, 14:52 (Ref:3943402)   #2
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 has a real shot at the podium!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the podium!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the podium!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the podium!
Meanwhile, Santiago de Chile continues in chaos, but Formula E refuses to cancel the race.

https://e-racing365.com/formula-e/te...ntiago-update/
Old 28 Nov 2019, 22:19 (Ref:3943490)   #3
Nikki Katz
Racer

Nikki Katz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Meanwhile, Santiago de Chile continues in chaos, but Formula E refuses to cancel the race.

Perhaps they'll wait until the week before like F1 in Bahrain a few years back.

I still don't know really what to think of this series. That last race was just chaos and didn't really show the series in a good light, but it was still kinda enjoyable to watch. Perhaps if they put a little more thought into the layout of the tracks?
Old 28 Nov 2019, 23:03 (Ref:3943506)   #4
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post

Perhaps Formula E will bring peace to the streets of Santiago.
Old 28 Nov 2019, 23:22 (Ref:3943512)   #5
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Some 'good' racing in the opening rounds I thought.

Buemi starting to get a bit desperate though! That dodgy rejoin was reminiscent of Vettel at Monza!
Old 1 Dec 2019, 21:49 (Ref:3944128)   #6
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
Perhaps they'll wait until the week before like F1 in Bahrain a few years back.

I still don't know really what to think of this series. That last race was just chaos and didn't really show the series in a good light, but it was still kinda enjoyable to watch. Perhaps if they put a little more thought into the layout of the tracks?
I was ok with it except for the SC mess. The rules regarding attack mode under SC are a disaster, and the restart with a crane on the track was absolutely unacceptable.

I like FE, but it still has issues that should have been sorted years ago. I'll be blunt - I don't think the race director is up to scratch and he should be replaced.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 15:41 (Ref:3944761)   #7
smithhehehaha
Racer

smithhehehaha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.fia.com/news/formula-e-t...p-season-seven

Formula E will become FIA's fifth and latest World Championship from next season (Year 2020/21)
Old 4 Dec 2019, 19:11 (Ref:3944828)   #8
Johno.UK
Racer

Johno.UK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I was ok with it except for the SC mess. The rules regarding attack mode under SC are a disaster, and the restart with a crane on the track was absolutely unacceptable.

I like FE, but it still has issues that should have been sorted years ago. I'll be blunt - I don't think the race director is up to scratch and he should be replaced.
Most thankless job in the world. If he had waited until the crane was off the track and parked up people would have complained about the extra lap under the SC.

As it was they could see on the closed circuit cameras that the crane was reversing into the gap and the senior marshal on scene reported that it would be clear in time. What no-one spotted was a vehicle in the way that meant the crane couldn't complete it in one move as it should have been able to.