Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 21 May 2013, 11:40 (Ref:3251072)   #76
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngFJracer View Post
Thanks to all the marshalls for their help, glad you enjoyed the race I was pleased to have finished 5th but also pretty cheesed off to have spun in the first place, always next time though!
Yes but by spinning it did win you the driver of the day award for your drive back to fifth place.

And as for the team orders getting your dad to pull into the pits so you could gain an extra place and points pure genius (well if Ferrari can do it why not). !!!!!
Old 21 May 2013, 13:09 (Ref:3251120)   #77
percy
Racer

percy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngFJracer View Post

Thanks to all the marshalls for their help, glad you enjoyed the race I was pleased to have finished 5th but also pretty cheesed off to have spun in the first place, always next time though!

Regards, Andrew
And as I said on the day - I was nowhere near you when you spun (for once )
Old 21 May 2013, 16:57 (Ref:3251215)   #78
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some shots from Saturday:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2685.jpg   IMG_2952.jpg   IMG_3413.jpg  

IMG_4703.jpg   IMG_4284.jpg   IMG_4163.jpg  

Old 21 May 2013, 17:02 (Ref:3251219)   #79
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
and a few more.
I really like this event, a mini Classic but without the hassle of crowds
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3151.jpg   IMG_3493.jpg   IMG_4059.jpg  

IMG_4435.jpg   IMG_4808.jpg   IMG_4634.jpg  

Old 21 May 2013, 17:46 (Ref:3251239)   #80
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post
I really like this event, a mini Classic but without the hassle of crowds
in a nutshell.........

Old 22 May 2013, 07:23 (Ref:3251522)   #81
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
in a nutshell.........

One has to say that when you think that you have got the GP circuit right it is the most rewarding experience (bumps and all).
Old 22 May 2013, 07:33 (Ref:3251524)   #82
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
in a nutshell.........

What 'nut' would that be Mike?

Does it refer to your helmet, or is there something else about your anatomy we need to know? 'Nut' singular?????????????????

After all your name is Bell, not Bells!

Baubles (Readers please not upgraded user name)
Old 22 May 2013, 08:00 (Ref:3251534)   #83
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by compte deGraves View Post
One has to say that when you think that you have got the GP circuit right it is the most rewarding experience (bumps and all).
I still haven't got it right!

Bob, you need to get out more. or maybe less.....

Old 26 May 2013, 04:29 (Ref:3253269)   #84
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A bit late but now I've had time, I've uploaded a few pics from the Saturday here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4098191...7633702188679/

Here's a couple of tenthers included in the set.

Old 28 May 2013, 17:17 (Ref:3254617)   #85
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you for the picture Pete