Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 Jan 2008, 14:14 (Ref:2115537)   #1
ian beckett
Racer

ian beckett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nissan Skyline at 1982 Kyalami 9 hours.

Hi everyone,this is something of a longshot but I have faith in you all!I am about to start building a model of the Group 5 Nissan Skyline driven by Hobbs/Hasemi at the '82 9 hour race at Kyalami.The car was an extremely spectacular looking beast but it retired and certainly never appeared again on the International scene.There is a picture of the car on the Racing Sportscar site but Google does not throw anything up apart from the result of the race.The model I have just acquired from the States is very accurate but is of the car without full race decals(transfers to those like me of a certain age!!).I have some good pictures of the interior from magazines of the day and one from I think the old GPI report.Any chance anybody? Many thanks in anticipation,Ian.