Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Sep 2021, 16:39 (Ref:4075958)   #101
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im glad neither Bottas or Perez got in the middle of it.

if it happens naturally and without compromising their own race strategies, then sure defend your position aggressively but i dont want to see either go out of their way to do it.

i suspect the first team that does so will eat it in the media and online to the point of wishing they had not done it. as angry as everyone gets nowdays, i question how many really want to see a win at any cost?
Old 27 Sep 2021, 22:03 (Ref:4075993)   #102
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
On Lap 49, at the time Norris rejected the call for Inters, there were 10 other cars out still on slicks. Potentially, the move to Inters (knowing that it guarantees you lose 25 seconds) could have seen him drop 10 places.
Only if they would have been able to make up 1 minute in the remaing 4 laps.

Ocon (in 10th) was 1'20" behind after lap 48.
And that top 10 includes Verstappen, Sainz and Ricciardo who at the end of lap 48 stopped for inters.

So that 10th slick-shot car is even further behind.
Giovinazzi in 16th at 1'57"?
Stroll (12th) pitted at the end of lap 48, Bottas (13th) and Russell (14th) at the end of lap 47.
Old 28 Sep 2021, 02:50 (Ref:4076030)   #103
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
Personally I reckon what we're seeing is the performance balance has shifted this year due the aero regulation changes at the rear of the car (to compensate for the front wing changes earlier that hit RB harder than Mercedes).

The RB/Max package has just been really strong this year. If it hadn't been for Silverstone and Hungary, the championship would not nearly have been as tight still.
and Baku
Old 28 Sep 2021, 04:34 (Ref:4076033)   #104
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Where's LH with his PU allocation?

For sure agree breaking through the 100 barrier will both be liberating and motivating, but cant help but feel like Max walked away from this race in better shape.

very exciting season with it all still left to play for!
Component usage Chilli

https://maxf1.net/en/2021-f1-power-unit-elements-usage/

Interesting too:

https://maxf1.net/en/2021-italian-gp...-last-engines/