Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Oct 2013, 01:11 (Ref:3321408)   #26
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Well done, Mike........sounds a bit inadequate really.....but I mean it!
Old 30 Oct 2013, 11:17 (Ref:3325059)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Shame to see the MRL Touring Trophy mixed entry was down on previous rounds, but some interesting cars made the trip?

I think more pukka touring cars will be seen in 2014!
Old 30 Oct 2013, 11:46 (Ref:3325068)   #28
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Sounds like both South Iberian races will be lost in 2014.

The Peter Auto Paul Ricard event being the finish to the major overseas events.
Old 30 Oct 2013, 13:26 (Ref:3325115)   #29
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Sounds like both South Iberian races will be lost in 2014.
Darn it, if it is the case- that's my 'becoming a pensioner' celebration out of the window......!

Old 31 Oct 2013, 13:25 (Ref:3325511)   #30
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Darn it, if it is the case- that's my 'becoming a pensioner' celebration out of the window......!

If you are lucky Mike the Government will have a change of plan in the next few months and change the age of retirement to, say, 70. By that time the October Iberian events might be reinstated and your plan will be back on track.