Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 21 Feb 2001, 11:47 (Ref:65873)   #1
apguy
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Suffolk
apguy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yup its that time of the year again when the CSCC get their act together and we start the new season.

Mr Mallet usually makes these announcements but is his absence.....first date is Silverstone 17th March.

Race programme is :
CSCC Classic/Historic Touring cars
BRSCC Radical Bi-duro
750MC Sports racing and GT
CSCC Post Historic Touring cars
MGOC Class A cars
CSCC Classic Thunder
MGOC Class B cars
CSCC Group 1 Touring cars
BRDC Formula Ford

The usual suspects will be there although I've heard nothing of our beloved Mr Mallet

The Sunbeam is currently in a dozen bits but should be reassembled in time. Any ten-tenths folks are welcome to come and find me in the paddock. See http://www.tintinracing.com for the full monty.

Hope to see some of you again this year.
Old 21 Feb 2001, 12:06 (Ref:65879)   #2
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The usual suspects and some newcomers :

Mk 1 Golf Class D - Chrysler Cornfield - Very sad colour

Near the back of the field (and going backwards if last weekend's Karting is anything to go by....)

Mr Technophobe deleted your email today before he could reply !
Old 22 Feb 2001, 10:59 (Ref:66060)   #3
Slowcoach
Racer

Slowcoach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoorah - yes it's THAT time of year again the first entry form just dropped through the letterbox - so I too have entered the above meeting - race 6 -Classic Thunder- and I too will most likely be populating the rearend of the grid (barring any mishaps at testing next week!) but you never know what might happen - I am ever the optimist - anyway the Rover is due back in the next week or so - having had her rear end sorted(unplanned excursion at Mallory),new exhaust boxes(way off the scale at LESS than 1/2 revs),bonnet bulge to accomodate the enormous carburation system - so anyone there please feel free to come over and say HI ! Number 80
Old 22 Feb 2001, 18:22 (Ref:66127)   #4
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've just been trying to unravel the hieroglyphs which represent the Motor Sport Magazine historic calendar for the year. Am I correct in my assumption that the CSCC and Classic Thunder make up a part of the BARC Classic package at Thruxton on April 16 (Easter Monday?) If so, sounds like I've got a rare visit to Thruxton on the cards.

What next? I'll be seen at Castle Combe soon if I'm not careful!
Old 23 Feb 2001, 07:38 (Ref:66200)   #5
Slowcoach
Racer

Slowcoach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In a word TimD 'YES!' infact 9 of our 13 meetings are part of Classic Packages this season.