Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 May 2013, 11:32 (Ref:3254461)   #26
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
its all over guys pack ur bags, vettels won this year, was pretty obvious he was held back this weekend. redbull HQ are like... Vettel we gotta make this season last to brazil to make it interesting for fans. congratz Vettel, simply too good.
Yep, congrats FAS33, come back at the start of the 2014 season.
Old 28 May 2013, 11:44 (Ref:3254467)   #27
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ferrari have the best race-pace car, the best car Alonso's been in since 2007... Vettel's got the best start with his consistency, but unless Pirelli change the tyres or RB sort their degradation issues out, he's eventually going to lose his lead. Alonso will catch up. Maybe even Kimi if he starts qualifying better.

And it seems they haven't sorted them yet, Mercedes hung on to their tyres better than RB at Monaco, which surprised me. But Vettel wasn't doing 1m 19.2s like Hamilton did before he pitted, not even close to that speed.
Old 28 May 2013, 15:50 (Ref:3254559)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
You are not the first who thinks Vettel will clean up the rest this season, again... I had the same though weeks ago.
Yeah but when FAS33 thinks something it is like the final seal of approval tbf.
Old 28 May 2013, 22:55 (Ref:3254764)   #29
Redzone
Racer

Australia
Queensland, Australia
Redzone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
....and it's not even school holidays!!!
FIXED!
Old 29 May 2013, 00:36 (Ref:3254786)   #30
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Another legendary thread from FAS33, the most consistent performer on the forum in my eyes.
David you go boy......:laugh
Old 29 May 2013, 10:17 (Ref:3254927)   #31
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
the driver who racks up the most points at the end of this season usually recieves the ''final seal of approval'' being tagged the F1 World Drivers Champion.
Old 29 May 2013, 11:14 (Ref:3254946)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep - and just maybe that won't be Vettel....
Old 29 May 2013, 11:22 (Ref:3254950)   #33
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep - and just maybe that won't be Vettel....
I'm convinced it won't be.....
Old 29 May 2013, 11:55 (Ref:3254960)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So am I - I'd go bananas if I thought it was a foregone conclusion....
Old 29 May 2013, 12:15 (Ref:3254975)   #35
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure Bernie will do something to keep the competition open, if only to save your marbles, Ayse.
Old 29 May 2013, 12:51 (Ref:3254995)   #36
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hope Kimi grabs it, that would be wonderful.
Old 29 May 2013, 20:21 (Ref:3255170)   #37
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Hope Kimi grabs it, that would be wonderful.
That would be good! Great advert for old school drivers and i'm sure it wouldn't do Enstone's future any harm either?
Old 31 May 2013, 19:48 (Ref:3256129)   #38
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Well, I had the same idea last year... an Vettel won. Why not again this year? RBR seems to be the best car when the tyre issue starts to be solved.
Old 31 May 2013, 21:41 (Ref:3256169)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hell, members can post whatever they want, within reason. If we want to have threads saying my favourite driver is a dead cert to win again, who am I to complain, whether that places my marbles at risk or otherwise. It just seems a largely pointless exercise - but there are enough pointless threads here to probably justify a 'Pointless Threads' subforum.....
Old 1 Jun 2013, 02:30 (Ref:3256255)   #40
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, we can have one but that would make the main one empty...
Old 3 Jun 2013, 19:56 (Ref:3257274)   #41
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm still convinced Vettel will win the title again...
Old 3 Jun 2013, 19:59 (Ref:3257275)   #42
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Vettel has been talking about his future and says he night not be in F1 in 5 years time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22760347
Old 3 Jun 2013, 20:18 (Ref:3257289)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh God - another 5 years..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
I'm still convinced Vettel will win the title again...
Which title is that?

No rude options please......
Old 3 Jun 2013, 20:42 (Ref:3257303)   #44
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Vettel has been talking about his future and says he night not be in F1 in 5 years time.

BS talk as usual...
Old 3 Jun 2013, 23:44 (Ref:3257368)   #45
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
BS talk as usual...

Right....
Old 3 Jun 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3257376)   #46
Salamus
Veteran

Canada
Ontario
Salamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Don't worry guys, Kimi will win it at the last race and beat Vettel and Alonso by one point!...Hey this sounds familiar!
Old 4 Jun 2013, 02:44 (Ref:3257418)   #47
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post

For christs sake. He was talking completely hypothetically, that he could retire if he no longer had the urge. ALL drivers could retire in 5 years if they didn't feel urge.

They could just have easily labelled it
"Vettel will race for Ferrari in 5 years time"
"Entire F1 grid may retire in 5 years"
Old 4 Jun 2013, 03:48 (Ref:3257431)   #48
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
I don't even give a damn!

Seriously, FAS, was this thread meant as a joke? It is indescribably ridiculous and premature to rule out anyone in the top 5 in the points at this moment, quite frankly. We know Vettel will most likely gain quite a few points on the rest of the competition from rounds 13-16, but who knows what else will happen.

Premature prediction: Kimi: 1st, Sebastian "Golden Boy" Vettel: 2nd, Alonso: 3rd.

My explanation...?

Old 4 Jun 2013, 11:01 (Ref:3257552)   #49
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I don't even give a damn!

Seriously, FAS, was this thread meant as a joke? It is indescribably ridiculous and premature to rule out anyone in the top 5 in the points at this moment, quite frankly. We know Vettel will most likely gain quite a few points on the rest of the competition from rounds 13-16, but who knows what else will happen.

Premature prediction: Kimi: 1st, Sebastian "Golden Boy" Vettel: 2nd, Alonso: 3rd.
you think its ridiculous and premature to predict a driver to take the title now, then you make your own one..?

your all just mad cause he's beating your drivers :P

this guy will surpass Schumachers achievements, dunno why people hate Vettel so much..I watch F1 to see people drive not their personalty, just appreciate a good driver when I see one.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 11:43 (Ref:3257562)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We know your position, so why keep labouring it? We already know he's good.....