Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Nov 2013, 20:08 (Ref:3326384)   #26
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24791401 , That's better sorry to go off topic . Seems drivers from GP2 and GP3 have been penalised for all four off , so I presume the stewards are different for F1 ?
Old 2 Nov 2013, 21:14 (Ref:3326397)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Any interesting ideas as to how RBR will make Mr Webber lose this race?

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 2 Nov 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3326399)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

Maybe they'll let him win for once, know Vettel's won the WDC.
Old 2 Nov 2013, 21:39 (Ref:3326400)   #29
Dragger
Racer

Dragger has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

I predict a KERS failure. Or alternator. Or both this time...
Old 2 Nov 2013, 21:53 (Ref:3326406)   #30
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wonder if this will give Kimi further reason to walk away from the last two races...

Where is it better to start...the pitlane or the back of the grid??
Old 2 Nov 2013, 23:39 (Ref:3326427)   #31
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Starting from the pit lane you don't have to follow the parc fermé rules son you can work on your car and make setup changes to improve overtaking.
It worked for Vettel last year, who finished 3rd.

Finally a good pole for Mark, it must have raised his confidence for tomorrow.
But Vettel wants to break that 7 win record, and I don't think the team will ask him to stay behind if he can try a move on Mark with both titles secured.

Let's wait and see before they fight each other, because Mercedes has been better than RBR on their starts in the last few races, Vettel could easily lose P2 to Rosberg come turn 1.

Looking forward to Kimi's race too, it should be a nice one.
And Alonso didn't make it to Q3, I wonder what's going on... 10-9 for Massa in the last 19 races ?
Old 3 Nov 2013, 00:20 (Ref:3326430)   #32
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well we all know what happened last time Seb was asked to stay behind Mark...
Old 3 Nov 2013, 00:55 (Ref:3326434)   #33
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Of course, I don't think they'll try again...

Quote:
Starting from the pit lane you don't have to follow the parc fermé rules so you can work on your car and make setup changes to improve overtaking.
Had to fix this, the typo made it look arrogant
Old 3 Nov 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3326483)   #34
kurski
Veteran

Finland
kurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Toni Vilander is new Finland MTV3MAX channel F1 commentator.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 11:16 (Ref:3326512)   #35
jedrinck
Racer

jedrinck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsTrecu View Post
Of course, I don't think they'll try again...

Had to fix this, the typo made it look arrogant
Yeah, I found that really patronizing!
Old 3 Nov 2013, 13:30 (Ref:3326539)   #36
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
I predict a KERS failure. Or alternator. Or both this time...
KERS problem it is!
Old 3 Nov 2013, 13:52 (Ref:3326548)   #37
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NBCSN showed a shot of Kimi climbing into his white SUV, wearing civvies, driving away from the track even before the first pit stops!

Old 3 Nov 2013, 15:05 (Ref:3326563)   #38
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And Vettel did donuts again after his win...
Old 3 Nov 2013, 15:49 (Ref:3326587)   #39
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
KERS problem it is!
Was the KERS problem already there from the start?
His initial start wasn't too bad, not worse than Vettels anyway - but he got passed by Vettel nevertheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Maybe they'll let him win for once, know Vettel's won the WDC.
They won't LET him win. If everything stays in one piece and Webber beats Vettel anyhow, then that'll be okay I guess, just not the preferred scenario.

The Red Bull scenario first needs Vettel to egalise and then break the wins-in-a-row record.
So, Austin will be Vettel's too.
Then maybe -just maybe- Mark will be allowed to win in Sao Paulo.

I did like the donuts though

Last edited by gert; 3 Nov 2013 at 15:56.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3326620)   #40
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Look like Kimi stuffed it in 1 with very little care.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 18:12 (Ref:3326635)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canamman View Post
Look like Kimi stuffed it in 1 with very little care.

I suspect being out after a few seconds of lap one was just what he was hoping for......
Old 3 Nov 2013, 18:18 (Ref:3326641)   #42
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
and I suppose he'll want paying for driving a few hundred yards..............
Old 3 Nov 2013, 19:43 (Ref:3326670)   #43
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lotus really needs to write a check or they can probably expect
more "racing incidents". If they still can't write a check, then they
should let Kimi go and start the lawyer up process. Just a bad deal
all the way around.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 20:06 (Ref:3326685)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's a shame, and I'm sure there's fault on both sides, but Kimi's Ferrari deal was announced way too early.....
Old 3 Nov 2013, 20:07 (Ref:3326686)   #45
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
iirc it was during lap 15 that we saw Kimi doing a runner out of the car park , but i suppose the de-brief would not have taken long .
Old 3 Nov 2013, 20:10 (Ref:3326690)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I believe it contained the words 'Go', 'forth' and 'multiply'.......
Old 3 Nov 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3326693)   #47
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
3 words , about right for Kimi .
Old 3 Nov 2013, 20:16 (Ref:3326695)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah, that's verbal diarrhoea for the Finn.........
Old 3 Nov 2013, 23:27 (Ref:3326766)   #49
jsTrecu
Veteran

Liked the donuts, but I hope Seb won't keep doing it after every win...

The race was boring at the front, as Webber said "he is on a other planet compared to the rest of us", but had some good bits.
Ferrari letting their drivers fight for once was nice, Massa until that last slow (team fault) stop that released him in traffic.
And Rosberg and Grosjean had good performances again, Hulk too.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3326777)   #50
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't watch the race live, just got the BBC highlights off their site, it didn't seem that exceptional and that Alonso pass.