Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Old 29 Jun 2017, 03:00 (Ref:3747720)   #51
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My subtlety might have been overlooked, perhaps.

After Hidden Valley, it is noted with merit that Racing Harz and Shogun Autosport are tied for the lead of the 2017 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship - Well done to both teams

It does seem odd that Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport have entered the same two drivers as the leading teams since Round 1 at Clipsal and currently sit 4th in the Championship. None of these three teams have changed drivers all season, so this does seem most perculiar.

Our team calls upon the stewards to please investigate the situation.

Somewhere in Antrodemus' multipage spreadsheet there is surely an error in calculation as opposed to any anti-Kiwi sentiment?

No animosity as we are all simply human!
Old 29 Jun 2017, 04:18 (Ref:3747724)   #52
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
My subtlety might have been overlooked, perhaps.

After Hidden Valley, it is noted with merit that Racing Harz and Shogun Autosport are tied for the lead of the 2017 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship - Well done to both teams

It does seem odd that Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport have entered the same two drivers as the leading teams since Round 1 at Clipsal and currently sit 4th in the Championship. None of these three teams have changed drivers all season, so this does seem most perculiar.

Our team calls upon the stewards to please investigate the situation.

Somewhere in Antrodemus' multipage spreadsheet there is surely an error in calculation as opposed to any anti-Kiwi sentiment?

No animosity as we are all simply human!
Quite simply, your entry was late. I could have removed it completely, instead the results from the first race at Clipsal were excluded.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 29 Jun 2017, 09:28 (Ref:3747766)   #53
joey31
Rookie

Australia
Newcastle
joey31 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cooper Racing Team has officially parted ways with James Courtney & replaced him with Fabian Coultard.
Drivers:
#2 - Craig Lowndes 1.1m
#22 - Fabian Coultard 900k
Old 29 Jun 2017, 22:34 (Ref:3747854)   #54
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Quite simply, your entry was late. I could have removed it completely, instead the results from the first race at Clipsal were excluded.
Sorry for the confusion, I see your point now.
Old 21 Aug 2017, 03:20 (Ref:3760648)   #55
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Axeman Performance Racing announces its Pirtek Enduro line up: #4 Webb ($700k) #44 Youlden ($700k) #444 Waters ($600k) Total $2m
Old 22 Aug 2017, 14:03 (Ref:3760952)   #56
GM10
Veteran

Italy
Mantua
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paperman Motorsport Enduro line-up: Fabian Coulthard, Cameron Waters, Richard Muscat.
Old 13 Sep 2017, 00:57 (Ref:3766416)   #57
Just Do It!
Veteran

As we move into the Season of Endurance, I would just like you all to appreciate what these races meant to Simon (Antrodemus), to whom this fantasy championship is named in memory of.

Simon had an ability to read a car race and keep track on it's goings on like no one else that I have ever met, and there's a strong possibility that his record will never be broken.

My first exposure to this was Simon and I working together for Bathurst Sunday in 2010, I think it was - I know, working even!! Simon was able to do his job seamlessly and keep complete tabs on all of the goings on in the race. I was absolutely astounded by the way he could multi-task in such a manner.

He was simply able to take everything in, process, sort, and store the information. This lasted all day. I could hardly believe it. But endurance racing was clearly his passion.

On the desktop of Simon's PC was a list of all of the big GT endurance races this year - The Daytona 24 Hour, Bathurst 12 Hour, Nurburgring 24 Hour, etc.
Simon would watch a 24-hour race from end-to-end. He was probably a better strategist in the last 5-6 hours of the race than any of the race crews, so on the pulse were his fingers and his penchant for maths to calculate races both forward and backwards.

As the lights go GREEN at Sandown, spare a thought for Simon (Antrodemus). He'll be there somewhere in spirit - perculating, contemplating, circulating, or mischieviating!!
Old 8 Nov 2017, 00:57 (Ref:3779348)   #58
Helix
Racer

Australia
Victoria
Helix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ahhhhhhhh ! this is so close, in an effort to break the stranglehold im gunna be the one to dive bomb it with the win it or bin it stratagy and change,

out coulthard
in waters
lets hope his form keeps up