Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Old 22 Feb 2018, 15:28 (Ref:3803184)   #26
GM10
Veteran

Italy
Mantua
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team: PaperMan Motorsport
Sponsors: Audi Sport
Drivers:
Scott McLaughlin ($1200k)
Richie Stanaway ($600)
Car: Audi RS5
Old 26 Feb 2018, 22:30 (Ref:3804156)   #27
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Powder Room inhabitants are hearing some noises about another team that is going to enter this season's championship.

Or maybe it's just the effect of the colitis or Coke on the Rocks?
Old 28 Feb 2018, 09:37 (Ref:3804508)   #28
pascofi m-sport
Racer

Australia
pascofi m-sport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pascofi M-Sport is arriving in Adelaide ready for season 2018, with a couple of minor tweaks to help in our push up the table.

Rising Star Cameron Waters and Sophomore Simona de Silvestro have been retained from last season, with rookie James Golding joining the team.

Team: Pascofi Motorsport
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Sponsors: Monster Energy, Sungold Milk, Valvoline
2018 Lineup:
#2 :- Cameron Waters ($800k)
#24 :- Simona de Silvestro ($600k)
#84 :- James Golding ($400k)

Let's Race!
pascofi m-sport
Old 28 Feb 2018, 11:28 (Ref:3804536)   #29
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lightning Comets are ready to go for 2018!!!

Lightning Comets are excited to be in this years Antrodemus Supercar Championship to win the Championships for Razor's late friends Antro and Pete55. We've changed manufacturers over the break with a new relationship with Ford after a disappointment with the new ZB "Commodore". Returning is our sponsors Dodo Internet and Kmart alongside Shell. We welcome David "Deadpool" Reynolds, Richie Stanaway and Todd Hazelwood to our crew.

So in breakdown:

Team: Lighting Comets
Manufacturer/model: Ford FGX Falcon
Sponsors: Dodo, Kmart, BOC Gases, Shell, Ford
Drivers:
#00 Davey Reynolds
#10 Richie Stanaway
#20 Todd Hazelwood
In spirit: Jason Richards
Old 28 Feb 2018, 19:41 (Ref:3804679)   #30
shlacka
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne
shlacka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Name: SRT - Shlacka Racing Team

Drivers:
#2 - Shane Van Gisbergen (1.1m)
#22 - Craig Lowndes (900k)

Sponsors: Sarsaparilla, Dirty Bird and Winnie blues.

Manufacturer: 888 Holden VB Commodore
Old 1 Mar 2018, 00:26 (Ref:3804771)   #31
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Shane's Signs Racing
SPONSORS: Shane's Signs, 3M, Raceaway tracktime.
DRIVERS:
#3 Scott McLaughlin ($1,200k)
#35 Todd Hazelwood ($400k)
#53 James Golding ($400k)..... (Totalling $2,000k)
MANUFACTURER: FGX Ford V8

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 1 Mar 2018, 05:49 (Ref:3804815)   #32
BlueBlood
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
BlueBlood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BlueBlood Motorsport.

Sponsors:
steinlager Pure, Ford Dealer Network

Drivers:
Richie Stanaway 600k
Todd Hazelwood 400k
Mark Winterbottom 1m

FGX Falcons of course.
Old 1 Mar 2018, 07:20 (Ref:3804825)   #33
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Team Mud-crab
SPONSORS: Chomp, Tweed Bait, The late Richie Benaud OBE
DRIVERS:
#2 Scott McLaughlin ($1,200k)
#22 James Golding ($400k)
#222 Jack le Brocq ($400k)..... (Totalling $2,000k)
MANUFACTURER: 1989 Cadillac Deville
Old 1 Mar 2018, 10:21 (Ref:3804864)   #34
MattV
Racer

Australia
Sydney
MattV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Like all professional teams, TeamHappyDragon MV Motorsport announces its line up on the eve of the first race:

03. Rick Kelly ($800k)
04. Will Davison ($700k)
79. Todd Hazelwood ($400k)

Like every good GM, I've kept $100k for the slush fund.

Best of luck everyone.
Old 1 Mar 2018, 21:33 (Ref:3805034)   #35
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport Announces 2018 Plans

During our inaugural season, we turned a few heads, and that has opened some doors, which is great news. It is an absolute pleasure to announce that for the 2018 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship, Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport will be backed once more by an iconic Kiwi brand stable.

Naming Rights sponsor for Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport for 2018 sees the return of Footrot Flats, with Associate sponsors including other great iconic Kiwi brands: Skellerup Red Bands, L&P, Swanndri, and Speights.

The team and sponsors had this to say:

Team owner, Just Do It!:

“It’s just brilliant to align ourselves with such a great stable of iconic Kiwi brands as we start our second season in the highly competitive 2018 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship. We punched well above our weight in our inaugural season and, resultingly, we’ve set the bar high. Welcoming Footrot Flats back as our Naming Rights sponsor was a perfect fit with our team values and principles – the gang were a particular favourite of Antrodemus (El Cribbo), and this team really operates in memory of him. With it being almost 12 months since we lost Footrot Flats creator, Murray Ball as well, Footrot Flats was the perfect partner for us again for 2018 and we wholeheartedly welcome them onboard again, along with Skellerup with their iconic Red Band gumboots and their Red Band jandals (also known as thongs in ‘Straya), L&P to help us stay hydrated and focused, Swanndri to keep us warm and dry (dri?), and Speight’s to help us relax after racing as well as console ourselves should things turn into an effluent pond. Speight’s and L&P will also allow our corporate guests to stay hydrated during their Supercars Fantasy Championship corporate experiences. Bring on, Adelaide – 20th Anniversary!!”

Wallace (Wal) Cadwallader Footrot:

“Struth, what a cracker! Cooch and I got together and watched Bathurst two years ago when we decided to give Supercars a crack. We were feeling a bit down in the week leading up to it last year, remembering our creator, Murray Ball. So, we made a pact that Bathurst Sunday was going to be a happy day, and was it what?! I reckon we were about halfway through our third swappa crate of Speight’s, when ole Cooch looked and me and chortled, “Wal, I reckon we should go to every round and help with the team in 2018!”. I pondered that for about two big swigs, and looked at him and said, “Coochie, what a cracker idea”. I picked up the phone and rang the accountant and asked him what the rural outlook was like. He said the Fonterra milk solid price was on the up and things were looking rosey. Neither Cooch or I milk cows, but we said, “Bugger it, let’s do something cool to remember ole Muzz”. And, struth, here we are.
After that bloody Tew joker from the NZRFU never responded to the fax we sent about entering the Raupo XV as a Super Rugby team – the ole rugger was a fave of Murray’s, see – and we really wanted to pay a fitting tribute to him. He was a life member of the Raupo Rugby Club, after all.
Cooch and I are stoked to be here and look forward to catching all of you jacks and jennies at the race tracks across the season. She’s gonna be a bit of an eye opener after watching Season 1 on the tellie!”

Socrates “Cooch” Windgrass:

“Yeah, gidday. Crikey, this is all getting a bit real now, actually. Please call me “Cooch”. I seriously have no clue what my parents were thinking. So here we are, after the Speight’s went to my head a bit while Wal and I watched Bathurst last year. It’s all pretty exciting stuff, and bit more glamourous than Raupo on a Friday night. I haven’t run it past Wal yet, but we might bring the Raupo Young Farmers Club along from the next round to help out around the pits. It’ll make a nice change from them mucking out under woolsheds and cutting firewood.
Come and say Hi at the race track – we’ll be easy to spot as we’ll probably look like fish out of water. It’s certainly a much bigger affair in person and beats any of the A&P shows that we’ve attended by a couple of country miles”

Rangi Wiremu Waka Jones:

“When Wal and Cooch called me to a secret meeting in Wal’s woolshed last October, I thought they’d spent the day on the Speight’s again before I turned up. I was all, like, are you fullas sure? They didn’t actually tell me what was happening until a couple of weeks ago, when Wal asked me to get my passport so he could say thanks for all the work I’ve done around the place. I thought I was going to the Chatham Islands or Kaikoura or something – hey, well, they’re technically overseas from Raupo. Wal and Cooch sent me up to Uncle Hohepa’s in South Auckland for the school holidays. I was like a tadpole on the rocks in the big smoke, but good old Uncle Hohepa taught me all the tricks we’ll need for the race team – taking wheels off cars quick smart and washing windscreens at the traffic lights. It took me ages to get him to realise we had to put fuel in the cars fast instead of taking it out though. He’s been a choice teacher and I’ll be forever in his debt. Now that Wal and Cooch have told me what’s actually going on, it’s all real cool. And the best part is Wal reckons Swanndri might flick me some new gear – one for work and one for when we go to gigs for those jokers who give us the cash. I’m so stoked!”

NAME: Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport
SPONSORS: Footrot Flats, Skellerup Red Bands, Swanndri, L&P, and Speight’s
DRIVERS:
Scott McLaughlin ($1,200,000)
Tim Slade ($800,000) (Totalling $2,000k)
MANUFACTURER: Penske Falcon FG-X V8

Last edited by GTRMagic; 2 Mar 2018 at 01:09. Reason: Images coming soon, photobucket is on stress leave..
Old 2 Mar 2018, 06:16 (Ref:3805121)   #36
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
TEAM NAME: All-American Racers
SPONSORS: Lowenbrau/Real Gold
DRIVERS:
#65 Scott McLaughlin - $1.2m
#0 James Courtney - $.8m

MANUFACTURER: Volvo
I'm always late.
Old 17 Mar 2018, 13:06 (Ref:3808526)   #37
Helix
Racer

Australia
Victoria
Helix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After finally giving in and installing a coke machine in the workshop, the lazy ass painters of Shogun Autosport have finally given our new FGX a lick of paint.

It was embarrassing rolling out to Adelaide in a plain white car with a few stickers on it and it showed in our poor team moral and then in the results with the team sitting below its potential.

The team should hang it's head as a group and strive to make the GP round a much better showing. Team owner Helix was scathing in his assesment of round 1, we were a laughing stock he said, over a god damn coke machine!

"i have taken calls" is all he further remarked, who knows what that means for the future of drivers or staff.

However Helix was much more boyant over his new car and said it presented excellent, an evolution of last years paint with a couple minor changes, all our partners have returned in Quaker State, Snap on tools and 7up, joining them this season we have Adidas, Hawthorn FC and new paint supplier House of Kolor

Helix said we strive to make our partners proud and compete with honor so without further ado the 2018 Shogun Autosport challenger

Old 25 Mar 2018, 06:53 (Ref:3810578)   #38
A_FREEMAN14
Rookie

A_FREEMAN14 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As that Richie Stanaway and Todd Hazelwood hasn’t be performing as well as expected so im going to fire them and going to hire David Reynolds so the new driving lineup for AJR Racing is:

David Reynolds- $1,000,000
Garth Tanda- $900,000
Total- $1,900,000

I will lose 50 points but these two drivers will make AJR Racing a top 10 contender.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 21:21 (Ref:3810739)   #39
GM10
Veteran

Italy
Mantua
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM10 View Post
Team: PaperMan Motorsport
Sponsors: Audi Sport
Drivers:
Scott McLaughlin ($1200k)
Richie Stanaway ($600)
Car: Audi RS5
Stanaway out, Waters in.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 22:25 (Ref:3810746)   #40
Just Do It!
Veteran

It's an unfortunate situation for Richie.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 01:40 (Ref:3810781)   #41
twinwebbers
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
twinwebbers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let us add to the dumping of the great white hope from the land of the long white cloud...

NAME: Zoom Motorsport
MANUFACTURER: Volvo
SPONSORS: Fred Fern Bowls Centre; OPSM;
DRIVERS:
#3 Cam Waters - $0.8m
#32 James Courtney - $0.7m
#322 Anton de Pasquale - $0.4m

New coffee machine $0.1m Latte anyone?
Old 26 Mar 2018, 02:25 (Ref:3810785)   #42
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
maybe a year in the dunlop series, That jokes gone quiet
Old 28 Mar 2018, 04:42 (Ref:3811406)   #43
Muznik
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast
Muznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMuznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So was the AGP not a round ?
Old 1 Apr 2018, 13:22 (Ref:3812295)   #44
Helix
Racer

Australia
Victoria
Helix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
heads had rolled in the factory of Shogun Autosport, coke machinegate has seen the sacking of team owner helix's entire squad.

out everyone
in whincup 1.2
pye 800k

lets hope the new look Shogun Autosport performs a little better and helps us climb the ladder to a successful season
Old 2 Apr 2018, 02:38 (Ref:3812402)   #45
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
It's an unfortunate situation for Richie.
Not if you could see thru the hype. It’s the reason he is relatively inexpensive in this championship
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 8 Apr 2018, 10:23 (Ref:3813930)   #46
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Team Green Bean regret to announce that Cam Waters was observed on instagram drinking Cascade Premium Light Beer in Launceston on Saturday Night. As we are sponsored by James Boag Premium Light on the weekend this has put our sponsorship in jeopardy and as a result Cam waters will no longer be driving for Team Green Bean .

Fortunately old Twinkle Toes Himself was caugh on Twitter drinking from the Jame Boag Product and will be filling the gap

NAME: Team Green Bean
SPONSORS: Lion Co Beverages
DRIVERS:
#4 James Courtney ($700K)
#9 Shane Van Gisbergen ($1,100k)
MANUFACTURER: Mercedes E63 AMG

TGB accept responsibility has accepted a 50 point penalty for Cam's indiscretion
Old 8 Apr 2018, 11:54 (Ref:3813960)   #47
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After a bloody shambles, Golding can bugger off and Anton de Pasquale can take his place.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 05:26 (Ref:3814579)   #48
Racing Harz
Veteran

Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRacing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Harz View Post
Name: Racing Harz
Sponsors: Monster Energy
Drivers: Scott McLaughlin
Cameron Waters
Car: Ford Falcon
Waters out, Pye in!
Old 16 Apr 2018, 00:51 (Ref:3815899)   #49
Muznik
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast
Muznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMuznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muznik View Post
Forging into their 2nd year of the Championship, Muznik Racing has seen a shake up of drivers & strategy. This involves not putting all their eggs in one basket with regards to a manufacturer. Taking the unusual step of racing 3x different marques they feel their chances of finding a decent car are increased.

Team Name: Muznik Racing
Sponsors: Carlton Dry (if it ain't Dry we ain't racing !), Smiths Chips, Oakley

Drivers:
#9 David Reynolds - Holden ZB Commodore ($1m)
#7 Andre Heimgartner - Nissan Altima ($600k)
#35 Todd Hazelwood - Ford FG X ($400k)

(Total: $2m )
OK,re-evaluating our youth policy... Andre & Todd can go back to the Antrodemus Development Series & be replaced with the Wylie ol' Craig !

Out = Heimgertner
Out = Hazelwood

In = Lowndes
Old 16 Apr 2018, 01:14 (Ref:3815907)   #50
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Maybe swap for a ZB as well.